Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Showing some free elo love to bronze/silver NA players!

Discussion on Showing some free elo love to bronze/silver NA players! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Showing some free elo love to bronze/silver NA players!

D4 north american player looking for bronze/silver accounts to play on from time to time. we can talk more on skype or just msg me if you're interested!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Eloboost for Bronze/Silver players EUW
09/17/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi! Platinum 3 player here. I´m tired of soloq at the moment and would like to have some fun in lower elo. I offer free Eloboost for Bronze or Silver accounts on euw. PM me if you are interrested. Could start today
Free boosts for bronze/silver players
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
free boosts for bronze/silver players on euw for the next like 3 hours hit me up asap
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Got some spare time free boosts for anyone in silver/bronze on euw, having decent rune pages would also be helpfull I am diamond 5 on euw pm me or message me on skype
[Selling] Boosts for Bronze and Silver Players
10/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey! I'd like to start a boosting Service from Bronze - Gold atm. to my person: Im a 17 year old student from germany, and in my free time I play alot of league. Im a main ADC and maybe I can help some people to climb the ladder by boosting them :) Im currently looking for vouches! So if youre interested , feel free to Skype me in my NEW Skype: [email protected] Vouches: http://i.epvpimg.com/UD9Hc.png
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey im diamond 5 on euw, and want to give some free boosts out for bronze/silver, Pm me on here or add me on skype