Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need silver account right now. (free wins)

Discussion on Need silver account right now. (free wins) within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 810
Need silver account right now. (free wins)

i need a silver account to play champions i don't usually play atm, should still win fairly easily, so if you want some free wins just add my skype Sm4shval

EUW please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Need silver account right now. (free/cheap wins)
03/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Need silver account right now ( preferably low silver but any is fine ). Will play a few games, just have Xerath/Nid/TF, if you don't I can still play they just won't be my main chars. EUW
free 3 wins on bronze/silver account!
08/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
3 free wins on bronze/silver account! tittle says it, need one bronze/silver acc to duoq, will win 3 games for free, add skype, u are able to spectate and talk with me, maybe u could learn something! :) ^ this is for EUW , ^^U Ok , already got it. thanks!
[Selling] Free wins silver/gold account EUNE !
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Title, Need an account to duoque for a job. But don't have an EUNE account add me on skype/pm me!
Looking for NA account. bronze-Silver Tier. you will get free wins!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I need to duoQ with my customer so I need NA account. depends how long boost he buys you might even get some tiers skipped!:D Your account must have decent rune page(AP) and FIDDLESTICKS! <3 Skype in signature D=
Free wins on Bronze-Silver level NA account!
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account must have fiddle. Decent ap rune page! Skype in signature! (i need to duoq with friend on NA and i don't have account myself in na (that low level account) so i cant duoQ with him .