Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Diamond Duo q Mate for a few games in silver

Discussion on Looking for Diamond Duo q Mate for a few games in silver within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Diamond Duo q Mate for a few games in silver

i can give you a account to duo q in silver/gold for 10~ games
if we win most of the games u get a free skin =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Egold [S] Csgo Silver mate :)
07/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho, mach es kurz und knapp. Suche 1-2 Leute im Silver Bereich max. Elite master. die mit mir ein paar games zocken um die elo runterzuschrauben. möchte mein smurf im Silver-Goldnova 2 Einranken . Biete Egold Dafür. -Für Jeden Lose Zahle ich 40-50Egold. -Für Jeden Win Zahle ich 10-20Egold. Meldet euch Per Pn oder in Skype :)
[LF] Boost Mate - up to Diamond 5
10/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey :) im from germany and atm im searching for another booster for easy duo q in low elo. Atm im boosting a Account from gold 3 to diamond 5 and i would prefer to duo with another good player to earn fast wins. be around ~diamond 3/2 on main pls. skype : berzerker49
Looking for Duoq mate in Diamond
04/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
diamond 3 right now
Silver Mate für Ferien -> Gpld
12/20/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hallo, suchte Mate für ab SilberIV für die Ferien und länger, ziel ist es gold zu kommen, bin momentan selber silber 3. Habe skype + mic, bin 18Jahre alt. Skype: flammender-zorn
[Selling] Cheap Boosting for LEAGUES/PROMOTION GAMES (Silver 1 to Gold, Plat 1 to Diamond, etc)
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
(BTW I'm only on NA) Hey guys! I am a Diamond 1 ADC/Mid main here to help you guys get into a league you're happy with! Due to time constraints I can only boost promotional games and/or 1 division (Silver 1 to Gold 5, etc) I can either boost on your account, or you guys can duo with me on a bronze account I own :D