Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting a silver to LE for free

Discussion on Boosting a silver to LE for free within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting a silver to LE for free

What the title says. Boosting someone thats silver to LE for free
Old 05/24/2015, 14:51   #2

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Arrow Counter-Strike Trading -> Freebies

/moved…
Old 05/24/2015, 16:45   #3

elite*gold: 817
The Black Market: 295/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,171
Add me in Skype unredlich.epvp
Old 05/24/2015, 18:59   #4

elite*gold: 0
add me skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free Silver Boosting
05/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, my main Account is MGE and i would like to smurf a bit on silver niveau and i tought it would be a win for both of us if i boost you meanwhile. Add me for details: https://steamcommunity.com/id/B4sche/ We can talk meanwhile and i can offer you my tweak Account to watch the games if you prefer that PS: I dont want to get problems with skins, so pls trade them away or reset Steam Guard after 6 Days for safety.
[Selling] Free Silver Boosting
05/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, my main Account is MGE and i would like to smurf a bit on silver niveau and i tought it would be a win for both of us if i boost you meanwhile :) Add me for details: https://steamcommunity.com/id/B4sche/ We can talk meanwhile and i can offer you my tweak Account to watch the games if you prefer that :) PS: I dont want to get problems with skins, so pls trade them away or reset Steam Guard after 6 Days for safety.
[Selling] [NA] Elo-Boosting Bronze - Silver Free Silver- Gold Cheap! (Getting Vouches)
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
no longer boosting
Silver 5 boosting (free)
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Mein Kollege (Plat5) und ich (Gold1) haben unser Seasonziel erreicht und wollen aber weiterranken und bissl rocken, was nunmal in der tieferen Elo ziemlich leicht ist. Also wenn ihr bronze 5-1 seit und noch Silverbelohnungen wollt meldet euch einfach.
[EUW] Free Elo Boosting up to Silver I [also Free DuoQ / Lessons]
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im a 1900 Elo player in season 2 and now Platinum 3 player in season 3 who lost the motivation to achieve Diamond, since i stuck at my Elo since nearly 1 year now. Because of that i just want to help some people who stuck in lower divisions/tiers to get better players. First of all i can offer you free lessons, that means I will spectate some of your ranked games and tell you what you could do better, to increase your MMR. Playing DuoQ with you would be also possible but...