Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO silver-mge boosts for free!

Discussion on CS:GO silver-mge boosts for free! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO silver-mge boosts for free!

I will do some boosts in silver-mge for free! I have managed to get LEM rank myself in soloQ, probably could have gone higher too. I have boosted few friends of mine to DMG-LE, so I should be able to do silver-mge boosts.

I highly prefer to play on your account, so have Steam Guard and everything else on!

PM me here or add me on Skype.
Old 06/02/2015, 22:07   #2

up
Old 07/16/2015, 12:46   #3

Bump!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
free lol bronze/silver boosts
04/20/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi, I offer low elo boosts for free, like 1-2 matches on ur account, since I got bored playing in Plat. so i want to have some fun in low elo pm me with ur elo and maybe ill choose u :pimp:
Free Elo Boosts for Bronze/Silver
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I want to proof my skills as a Booster so for now i am doing it only for Feedback Feel free to contact me, my Main is Master Teir so it should be fine. Edit: EUNE
Free LoL Boosts for Bronze 5 to Silver 1
12/14/2014 - Freebies - 2 Replies
I want to offer free boosts for ppl between Bronze 5 and Silver 1. Only one divison / user ;) Servers: EUW, EUNE, RUS, TR Add me on Skype: jinx.epvp Boosted:
FREE BRONZE/SILVER Elo Boosts [NA]
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking to start doing elo boosting but need to gain some reputation. Would like to do five-ish (5) FREE elo boosts of 3 wins just to establish that I'm actually legitimate. After those are done I will post prices and such. Please send me a PM and add my skype elowith2spik3 Details: Boosting during the night (usually) - midnight to 8am PST
Free Bronze/Silver boosts
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Free boosts for those trusted members who can vouch my thread that is located on my signature. !! Skype is Nival.r add it and pm it NA AND LAN SERVERS ONLY SORRY