Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Free boost in Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE

Discussion on LoL Free boost in Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Free boost in Bronze/Silver EUW/EUNE

Ehy there. Offering some free wins in Bronze/Silver in EUW or EUNE.
I'm an old player (Plat S3) starting again and planning to open a boosting service. Have some time to play few games, so PM me if interested
1 game per person.

Played games:
Old 04/09/2015, 16:04   #2

add me skype i'm S5, if you can win a ranked game
Old 04/14/2015, 21:22   #3

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free ELO boost in EUNE/EUW Bronze/silver
10/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I´m a diamond player in Euw and im offering free elo boost on europe servers. Im searching for two accounts (bronze/silver) so i can play duo with my friend who is also high elo player. Him and I like playing in lower elo since playing there is much more relaxed, not always tryharding and normals are a bit ehm. If you think im just trying get your account, just be sure u have made the email verification thingy so u can take your account back if u want so. PM me if you are interested or...
FREE BOOST /// BRONZE/SILVER /// EUW/EUNE
03/19/2015 - Freebies - 16 Replies
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE COMMENTING OR CONTACTING ME - Server: EUW/EUNE ONLY - ONLY 1 DIVISION FOR FREE UP TO GOLD V PER MEMBER - Please DO NOT log into your account until I finished your boost unless we both have an agreement. - WITH YOUR PERMISSION: I will change, buy runes. It will always be for your best. - I will never chat with your friends nor let anyone know that I'm boosting your account. - I prioritize people who give me the account details first to avoid waste of time unless it...
[Selling] Free boost in Silver/Bronze EUNE
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I need a great account to duoq with a customer. Account needs to have 30-40 champs and ap/ad runes atleast. Contact me on pm.
free boost eune bronze silver
06/11/2014 - Freebies - 1 Replies
hey im really bored , and like to boost some accs on eune since all my orders are in euw , its for free but only bronze silver.
[Selling] Free boost from bronze to silver ! EUNE/EUW/RU/TR
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Okay im diamond player ,so i wanna start boosting peoples from EUNE/EUW/TR/RU servers , for now i do free for 2 max 3 divisions , i just wanna start too boost ! cuz im bored and trying be good person and helpfull so feel free to add me on skype :) i can do from bronze to silver and silver to gold ! if i do on 10-20 persons for free ,after i will make my service if i have good reputation on forums and etcs .. PS im not looking for TBM rating ! this is against rules ! feel free to add me and...