Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze/Silver Boost LoL

Discussion on Free Bronze/Silver Boost LoL within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/2
Free Bronze/Silver Boost LoL

Aloha,

Im currently Plat 2 on EuW-Servers. I have lots of time at the moment so im asking to boost some Bronze or Silver Accounts on EuW.

If you have any questions feel free to add me.

Greetings!
Old 04/08/2015, 18:19   #2

Can't find anyone with that skype
Old 07/26/2015, 21:46   #3

The Black Market: 105/0/2
#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] FREE ELO BOOST IN BRONZE/SILVER
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Welcome to CottonCandyBot's elo boosting service! Who are we: We consist of 2 boosters who are both sitting in diamond 1 at the moment (one is previous challenger). We boost on EUW, EUNE, Turkey and Russia, however prices may differ on Turkey and Russia due to long queue times. Divisions: Bronze: FREE Silver: FREE
Free boost bronze to silver NA
03/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm a plat 5 player on NA and I've recently gotten bored so I would like to boost someones elo whilst having fun. Thank you and have a nice day. No takers?
*Free* Boost for Bronze and Silver
02/10/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hey Guys. I'm looking for some Bronze or low Silver Accounts where i can play some Rankeds with my Low Ranked friends. I am Plat 5 now and was plat 3 back in S4. I cant guarantee a win. Just msg me here if you have interest
Free Elo Boost Bronze/Silver
11/27/2014 - Freebies - 0 Replies
So hey guys just to say that this weekend and maybe others i will be free boosting for this divisions, the acc has to have decent champs and runes. I will not talk with any of ur friends neither spend ip or rp. If interest add on skype epiclolmichael I WILL ONLY BE BOOSTING FOR BRONZE MB
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...