Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*** Free Elo Boost - Bronze only ***

Discussion on *** Free Elo Boost - Bronze only *** within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*** Free Elo Boost - Bronze only ***

Hallo

Ich und mein Mate haben lust ein wenig in Bronze zu spielen. Wir sind Diamant und Platin. Wenn jemand einen oder auch zwei Accounts zur Verfügung hat, würden wir eine Weile auf denen spielen und vielleicht auch auf Gold boosten.

MfG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost in bronze.
04/10/2015 - Freebies - 13 Replies
Hey, i offer here a free boost for bronze in EUW. I play 2-3 Hours per day and could play there for you. So why im doing it for free? I just have fun to try new champs. And the prices for bronze are really funny.. 10€ for bronze 5 to 4, where you can play soraka adc? If you want to play with your account, you can logg in the whole time. You can play ranked games too, while im boosting you:P If you are interested, feel free to message me :) greetings
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...