Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Bronze Accounts

Discussion on Boosting Bronze Accounts within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
Boosting Bronze Accounts

I'm looking for bronze accounts to boost, since my main account is in diamond and I just want to relax in some bronze games once in a while. Add me on skype / reply in this thread / send me a private message or do whatever the **** you want to contact me. I only boost on EUW.

This is safe since Riot has implemented the new email system so if I were trying to steal your account, you could easily retrieve it again through email.

I will not spend any of your RP / IP without your permission.

Here's a picture of my main account.

I will not flame or behave negatively on your account. Here's a picture of Riot rewarding my account for good behaviour throughout the season.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2015, 16:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you want you can boost me
I am Bronze 1
Old 02/08/2015, 18:13   #3

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfMetin2? View Post
If you want you can boost me
I am Bronze 1
Contact me then.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting bronze accounts for free[OCE]
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
boosting bronze accounts for free cause im bored and cbf playing ranked. Im diamond 5 on my main :) http://i.imgur.com/6YhZB5f.jpg
[Buying] Two Bronze V - IV accounts for free boosting
04/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So as title says, i want to find two accounts in low bronze which me and my friend will boost completely for free. The range of the boost is unknown since we kinda want to duoq smurf for some fun but we may even take them to gold or higher. So basicly yea, if you want some free rate then message me in skype - bonaqua44. This is available only on europe servers tho
BOOSTING BRONZE ACCOUNTS FOR FREE
03/23/2014 - Freebies - 7 Replies
Hey, guys. I am a platinum player that is looking to destroy some low tier players so im boosting the first person who offers me their bronze account to boost. This is safe since Riot has implemented the new email system so if I were trying to steal your account, you could easily retrieve it again through email. Thanks, and message me if you have any questions. NA ONLY. Thanks!
BOOSTING BRONZE ACCOUNTS FOR FREE
03/21/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey, everyone. I am a platinum league player that is looking to have fun stomping low tier players so I will boost your bronze account for free. There is absolutely no risk because of Riot's new email verification system, so if I were trying to steal your account, you could easily get it back. First come, first serve! I will even do low silvers.
[Selling] Boosting bronze LoL accounts for free!
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Yeah that's right, on EUW and EUNE. I'm a diamond rated jungler for 2 seasons now, I want to fool around a bit on top lane/mid lane - I promise I'll get you up a division or two for free. I wanna do the community a favor! Skype: Gnominator1337 - check my other threads for feedback. Highly valued boost. First come, first serve. As this is a free service, I reserve the right to decline costumers, based on my time. Freelo for everyone!