Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

free Bronze 5 - Silver Boost

Discussion on free Bronze 5 - Silver Boost within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
free Bronze 5 - Silver Boost

Siehe Titel. Mir ist langweilig, deshalb suche ich einen Bronze Account (je niedriger desto besser!) zum boosten. Kostenlos. Interesse? Einfach in Skype melden.

Ahja, ich hab bereits für Geld geboostet und bin somit trusted. Wer dies anzweifelt möge sich bitte meine TBM durchlesen und alternativ in meinem alten vorbeischauen.

Gruß
Old 03/01/2014, 09:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Kann nur bezeugen, dass er trusted ist. Kenne ihn mittlerweile schon länger und er hat schon mehrmals mich geboostet und ich hab auch paar Mechanics von ihm gelernt.
Old 03/01/2014, 13:59   #3

elite*gold: 1
Push. Immmernoch aktuell.
Old 03/01/2014, 14:10   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow League of Legends Trading -> Freebies

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FREE] Bronze -> Silver Boost EUW
11/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need an Bronze Account with many Champs (if possible Runes) for tomorrow to duo boost another Account. Only need username+password .
Free Elo Boost for Bronze / Silver
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, guys my main account is currently banned so i dont know what to do and i dont like playing on my low account with no runes. So im offering free elo boost for ppl in Bronze/Silver. Just let me know if your interested. To use my service you need: -decent champion pool -ap and ad runes -account on EUW
Free Elo Boost Bronze -> Silver
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, guys offering my free elo boost for bronze division accounts. Ill duoQ with a friend so i can do 2 Accounts at once. Only EUW. Should have some ADC/Support Champs and Runes. Why am i doing it for free? I never played in Bronze so i would like to see how Bronze Player plays.
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW] p2
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hi again, I already made a thread like that and it went pretty cool, so here is the second part of the free elo boosting in bronze and silver (for a limited time). I'd like to introduce myself, I'm a skilled and experienced player, who is playing now in the Diamond Tier. I already boosted many accs into Silver and Gold without any problems. http://s13.postimg.org/wv7cu8wp3/ass1.jpg Reasons why i dont want money for this job: 1) I think its usually fun to play in low elo. 2)...
FREE ELO Boost / Bronze - Silver [EUW]
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hi, Im a pretty skilled player and already playing since the first season. My main account is Platinum III atm and I also boosted friends of mine into Silver and Gold. As Im not that experienced in boosting I want to offer you a FREE BOOST. My only requirement are at least standard runes and a few champs. As my service is free i cant guarantee to you many divisions, but we can talk about that in private. So if u want out of ELO hell and u dont want to spend a single cent for it, msg me. As...