Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a bronze account to boost FREE!

Discussion on Looking for a bronze account to boost FREE! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a bronze account to boost FREE!

I am looking for an account which is currently in bronze.
I pref bronze 5, but ill take any. I will boost you for free, my main is in diamond 3
and ill be able to boost you up to silver. I only boost to silver because I want to boost other people too!

Add me on skype
legaya12

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze Elo-Boost For Nearly Free.
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey Guys, Im offering Bronze Elo-Boosts for nearly Free since i'll want to play on Bronze atm. Every Bronze Div. 4€! I'll take 1 Order right now, i dont need any Vouches. Since im Trusted on my other Elo-Boost Thread. Bump
[Selling] Free Elo Boost within Bronze^^
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey. I m in Gold 3 now and just wanna Experience the Awesome level of play in Bronze once again.So i will take any account you give me which is within Bronze 3 or lower ( Pref B5) and play with it.Probably i will be able to win almost every game down there so it works like an Elo boost.You may take you account back at any time and talk to me via skype while the project. Just feel free to send me your Data via PM or just add me in Skype : funny663. Cya there c:
[Selling] EUW - Free boost to anyone at Bronze with Kha
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Giving free boost to anyone with a bronze account and Khazix. I have to do some testing so thats why, Giving at least 3 wins. lilous4ever on skype
[Trading] Looking for a Bronze account, or Free Boost!
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, i am looking for a bronze account preferably under Bronze II, and it will be used to duo with someone else. I am willing to buy your account, but if you accept my free elo boost then I would be even happier. NA server Note: Im not looking for an account with lots of champs, i just want to get a crappy account, around $20
*** Looking for Bronze NA account! (Buy | Free Boost) ***
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey everyone! <3 I'm looking for an account in Bronze IV-V on NA servers for a youtube series I'm doing on escaping 'ELO Hell.' Series will consist of me raising an account from Bronze IV-V to either Gold or Plat (depending on how busy I am with school). I'm willing to either purchase an account in Bronze IV-V for under $20 or give a free boost to someone over a lengthy period of time. Contact me via pm or skype: Still.Boosting