Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Ventrilo Server

Discussion on Free Ventrilo Server within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Ventrilo Server

Pm me for details on my Ventrilo Server; Use for whatever you want I use teamspeak 3 now and I have no use for it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sro ventrilo for free
05/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ventrilo ip 72.147.132.5 port:3784 no password plz joing;);)
Free Ventrilo for all Games
11/14/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Free Ventrilo Server for guilds, clans, or groups that need one. If you would like to join please e-mail me at [email protected] for the details. In the e-mail please specify how many slots you think you are going to need. When in the server please page one of the admins (preferably Ownage) and tell them who you want to the be “Captain” of your channel. If there are any problems while in ventrilo ask one of the admins (again preferably Ownage) or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also to...
Free rooms at ventrilo server!
03/25/2009 - Main - 2 Replies
Hello, i want to share my ventrilo server with ppl on elitepvpers.. My server is 75 slots 24/7 hosting gamespeak.com IP : PORT 62.67.42.162 4457 http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/62.6 7.42.162:4457/b_560x95.png