Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 16:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working herb or miner bot

Discussion on Working herb or miner bot within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working herb or miner bot

Hi, i wonder if anyone have working miner or herb bot.If not do u know how to find base address + offsets in cheat engine and i can make working bot, because image and pixel bots fails.

Tags
cheat engine, forsaken world, herb bot, miner bot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
working miner bot..
10/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
hello guys.. anyone here can share a simple but good miner bot that can do the basic features like auto drop ores, disconnect when someone's flashing name or getting a rare stuff or when inventory is full?as i say,just the basic features, and mostly its working with the latest patch now..hopefully you guys can share your tools there with this game..i really do appreciate it..a lot.. :)
Search: Working Miner for Vista
05/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi peeps, i just wanted to ask if theres a miner for vista that i can use with several clients? I need to get my miners back up ... for the money :P ... im totally broke atm lol.. thanks in advance!