Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS purple geared priest wings lvl 1 Eyrda

Discussion on WTS purple geared priest wings lvl 1 Eyrda within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS purple geared priest wings lvl 1 Eyrda

I am re-rolling a new char so i just ask for in game stuff(gold/leaves)..it has mounts,pets,etc.Pm me for more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
selling lvl 77 Divine Priest eyrda sevr
01/04/2013 - Forsaken World - 10 Replies
a Divine Priest with Angelic Harmony/sympathy /heal 9/light of healing 6 gear is heath and def with lvl 4 blood and solar fares lvl 20 mastery lvl5 fisherman max socialite max miner max artisan and on the first page combat battle panther
WTS>>80 Ice Mage Level 3 Wings Eyrda
12/26/2012 - Forsaken World - 11 Replies
-Ice mage -281 chroma -full level 4 gems -Level 81 mastery -All resistances high ~50+ -All gear 12/12 -3 purple pieces -3 top quality pets for buffing -3 mounts -Level 80 nyos' vice with all skills maxed up to that point
WTS WoW account 85 DK + PRIEST (Geared)
10/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
DK - 6/6 MSV, 373ilvl. Priest 4/6 MSV, 372ilvl. Firelord, saviour, blackwing's bane & many more. Lifebinder's, flametalong of aly, Pureblood firehawk and many more! The account has a month of gametime remaining and has many other alts (85's) Drop your skype or PM for info.
VK Undead PRIEST PvE PVP Geared !
04/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Jungs, T13 Priest ilvl 397 (Shadow), PvP Diszi / Shadow vorhanden, 2.2k ACM im 3s Erstbesitzer mit nachweiß.Berufe gepflegt etc.Sandsteindrache Kopfloserreiter Mount,herz der Aspekte etc. PSC / PAYPAL wird gesucht,angebote per PM oder im Thread mit ICQ/ SKype name hinterlassen. Ich melde mich umgehend. Festnetzgespräch etc kein Problem.
WTS lvl 80 priest ulduar geared
09/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Bored of wow and wish to get rid of my account once and for all. EU account with BC and WotLK expansions. Thunderhorn realm (normal) Level 80 holy priest, can heal ulduar and probably the new raids, havent been online for a month so not sure. Looking for £100 (GBP) and a quick sale.