Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Forsaken World Eyrda account/items..

Discussion on WTS Forsaken World Eyrda account/items.. within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Forsaken World Eyrda account/items..

I'm looking to sell my Forsaken World items.. I'd sell my account but it's only level 36, so i'll just list the items.

I have over 400 token of faith. 300 star of hope. 16diamonds. Dyos' Guardian mount (worth 8-10D). Many other items worth gold.

Grand total value of items+gold is about 30-35D.

Please PM me with an offer if you are interested.

Verified paypal only.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Forsaken world LVL 64 MM ( Eyrda PvP Server )
06/16/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 64 marksman(female ) account on eyrda us east pvp server....gears, gems and few diamonds included...
[WTS]Forsaken World Lvl 49 Full +9/11 Kindred Fire Mage on Eyrda server(PVP)
05/02/2011 - Trading - 5 Replies
SOLD I am selling my godly Kindred fire mage because I am a tank at heart. I switched to Protector and because I thought I would be mage forever I ended up spending $592 on the mage. Obviously, I know I wont get that back but I am looking to at least make some money back. I put a lot of time, diamonds(in game currency 99 gold=1 diamond) and cash into this character. The mage will come with the following full 9 set, and +11 glowing weapon. Along with Raptor, pet and a few extras. I will also...