Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FORSAKEN WORLD PH

Discussion on FORSAKEN WORLD PH within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FORSAKEN WORLD PH

can somebody help me hack forsaken world ph? gold hack in particular.!
Old 07/22/2011, 11:47   #2

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
no way
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2011, 17:31   #3

awts. i was just hoping you could help me.
Old 07/25/2011, 15:53   #4

how typical!!! most of the mmo games with a whole bunch of pinoys or games on PH servers ALWAYS have leechers like you begging for hacks. if you even bother to use google, you would find there that gold hacks are server side. and if anyone DOES have that gold hack, do you think they will share it with you so you can unbalance the economy?

i'm not trying to be a racist here vs pinoys, but all the gaming forums i go to, i see pinoys begging for hacks that can unbalance game economy. learn how to make your own bot, i know its not that easy at first, but you will get the hang of it sooner or later and dont make pinoys look like leechers and forum lurkers...be constructive.."wag ka pabigat utol"...

Old 07/25/2011, 16:24   #5

paturo nman. starter lang. =)
Old 07/26/2011, 07:25   #6

plaguez tama ka jan it hurts to realize almost every game that lunch here in PH
they are asking to much for there own sake KAPAL NAMAN,,, make ur own bot !!!
Old 07/27/2011, 16:02   #7

asus, humirit ka pa alocard, if i know if meron nag post or nag send sakin manghihingi ka din. LOL. kaya nga meron elitepvpers pra mka share ng ibang bots at hack sa ibang tao. wag kang Hypocrite .
Old 07/28/2011, 09:52   #8

it's just plain simple, if you have a bot, if you want to share it then go,it would be more good to share something you've created, if you don't want to share, then be it. funny you talk like other people criticizing your own "kababayan"..for what? you feel so proud you have something others don't? its a child's way of thinking. grow up. you don't have to scold other people who are just asking for help. "kung wala kang balak tumulong, wag ka na lang magsalita" let me guess, this message of mine would be flooded by immature individuals. not to be surprise, their so predictable.

piece of advice, be proud you got the talent and skills others don't. its a gift to you by the creator. it's up to you if you want to share it or not.

HAVE A NICE DAY (^_^)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/02/2011, 08:26   #9

Basta pinoy sira ulo
Old 08/03/2011, 06:08   #10

@ muslim
ikaw lang un ehehehehe

share nio nmn mga pops panu gawa ng bot... i cant understand english... instractions.. eheheh
Old 08/11/2011, 09:56   #11

sa killerjo.com meorn
Old 08/12/2011, 17:53   #12

ay one hellp me pls how to bot
Old 08/19/2011, 15:04   #13

pa share nmn ng bto nyo..
Old 08/26/2011, 00:59   #14

@topic SpecialHacks will only have 20-10% chance of being released
@regular hacks like the PH Bot is already spreading..you just need to ask/find the right person

begging Sucks
Old 08/31/2011, 14:03   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_flakes View Post
it's just plain simple, if you have a bot, if you want to share it then go,it would be more good to share something you've created, if you don't want to share, then be it. funny you talk like other people criticizing your own "kababayan"..for what? you feel so proud you have something others don't? its a child's way of thinking. grow up. you don't have to scold other people who are just asking for help. "kung wala kang balak tumulong, wag ka na lang magsalita" let me guess, this message of mine would be flooded by immature individuals. not to be surprise, their so predictable.

piece of advice, be proud you got the talent and skills others don't. its a gift to you by the creator. it's up to you if you want to share it or not.

HAVE A NICE DAY (^_^)
tma tma .. "kung wala kang balak tumulong, wag ka na lang magsalita" e sa nde tLga mrunong gmwa ung iba e kea nga nanghhingi cun yaw mu mgbgay edi wag ..