Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

creating account

Discussion on creating account within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
creating account

Hi guys! I have a big problem. I want to play this game but cant register cause i am living in Russia and site says me "Our sincerest apologies, we cannot provide service to players in your region or to players using open proxies."
Can someone register account for me please?
Old 04/01/2011, 06:33   #2

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 2,226
Yes, I can register you, send me your favourite Loginname and your E-Mail via private message.

Best regards Hanashi
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Aion Account Creating Key
01/27/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Hey ich habe hier bei mir noch eine Aion Account Creating Card rumliegen. Da sind 30 Tage Gametime Incl. Da ich bereits einen Account habe, kann ich diese Karte nicht gebrauchen und Verkaufe diese. Bei interesse bitte per PM Melden. Danke Preis liegt bei 30€.
Creating account problem
08/04/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hi , i decided to create a new account of european version but every time i try it sayes that either the mail is used or the username , i tryed changing several mails and usernames (like : gergfsf8f7fsfes%) but still doesen't work , so if anyone could tell me whats happening or could create an account for me i would greatly apreaciate it :handsdown: .
Creating Playable Account
06/18/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Well i downloaded aion off of the nc launcher and all i have to do is create an account to play on, but i cant figure out how. any help?
Need help creating account PLS
04/19/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi guys, i am from 2moons and i wanna switch to dekaron. im a very high lvl in 2moons but i wanna switch to the new character now and the only client i know of s the dekaron Korean version 1. can some1 pls help me create an account, thanks in advance, :mofo:
Help Creating Account
01/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Could anyone help me out with this. I just downloaded a Korean P-Server, and the registration page is in Korean . So does anyone know how to create a log in thing with just the game client ?