Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how can i run ksro in minimum usage of my pc

Discussion on how can i run ksro in minimum usage of my pc within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can i run ksro in minimum usage of my pc

i only have this problem with kSRO
when i run 2 clients it always stop for secs then continue
is there anything to make the game run without the need of high graphics
i set my graphics to low but nothing change
Old 09/22/2009, 07:23   #2

Maybe try open 1 client without program and mc. Change graphic and use normal exit.
Old 09/22/2009, 07:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hadyz3 View Post
i only have this problem with kSRO
when i run 2 clients it always stop for secs then continue
is there anything to make the game run without the need of high graphics
i set my graphics to low but nothing change
Go to control panel/system/advance/performance and select ADJUST FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE. With this set up you can run up to 5 KSRO clients which is max for KSRO in windows mode. You may need to login 1 normal client first and set up windows mode, eveything is min, no sound, save it then exit, and relog with MC, that's about it.

For minimize, you may want to use task manager or select patch input in edx from Drew, then you can use /min command.

Your graphics card should be 256mb or more at 1024x768 highest resolution (32 bits) and your sro windows mode should be at 800x600.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/22/2009, 15:28   #4

thnx alot i solved it btw iam sry for posting that in the wrong section i didnt mean it
i made it by mistake u can move it or close it
Old 09/24/2009, 14:19   #5

turn ur grafik to 1024x768 , i thnik its ok for u.
go in game and press WIN+ALT+Enter
Closed Thread