Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Testosterone for vrs 1.207

Discussion on Need Testosterone for vrs 1.207 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/08/2009, 23:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Someone if tendria the new testosterone podria to stop here to be able to unload it

PLEASE
Old 09/09/2009, 13:44   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kundzior View Post
Ban this iditot =/
Ban this idiot* =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help with testosterone
06/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, can any1 pls help me ? i downloader testosterone 7.23 for newest silk road version, ppl said it should work but when i try launch it it says : can't find original sro_client.exe version 1.196 Execution aborted !!! if any1 know whats happening pls tell me. thx
Help| Testosterone.
01/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Everything working perfectly. Then comes the Loader part. I click load and Automatically its start the game (since I ticked the "dont show this message again" ). but when im in game, I CANT F*CKING MOVE. I LAG AS SH!T.
about testosterone..
12/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
When I try to load sro with this, the program loads, but theres no window. i see a process in process list but i cant access the game. I just want to multiclient some bots. any help?