Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What you recommend me ?

Discussion on What you recommend me ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What you recommend me ?

Well first of all, hi everyone.

I was playing a foreign sro before and it isn't that bad.
I was in cSro, farmed etc, had my friends, w/e. and i went to North hotan and went to the bugged wall, dashed into it and got bugged. i tried cSro's forum to get my char un-bugged and they responded or something and it got closed the thread. and the char is still bugged.

So, i would like to have my char un-bugged and if it can't or w/e i would like to star all over.

If i cant recover my char, what server you recommend me ?

cSro was good cuz of buying Soms @ site etc...
But idk... im playing ZSZC but its full, full traffic, full of noobs, full of kids, full of scammers etc. bought a RETRO account and it sux as hellz, i just requested ma money back, ill get ban there idc...

So what foreign sro should i join ?
(No much scammers, maybe not full everyday/time, and i like to bot a little without getting caught <- to sp only.)
Old 01/14/2011, 02:58   #2

Received Thanks: 1,669
rsro
Old 01/14/2011, 07:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness™ View Post
rsro
yup, come artemis
Old 01/14/2011, 14:00   #4

elite*gold: 20
If you want to recover your cSro account, then register at this international Silkroad forum, and ask there for help. The mod might be able to help you ..

If not and you dont want to keep goin there then you do have anyway only this few choices:

-kSro: No real bot available (or hard to get), no traffic, not much cool guys there around
-vSro: Probably the best for legits due to exp time limit per day
-iSro: Yea old but still it is nice to see english globals, and if you have something, you can respond and talk to anyone ..
-rSro: Probably the choice you are going for, rSro is not much crowded since free bots are gone, depending on server > higher number of foreign players, ..

Where earlier every 2nd thread was about cSro, nowadays mostly it is rSro because rSro is the most popular among all those foreign SRO versions atm..
Old 01/14/2011, 15:02   #5

Received Thanks: 2,330
I recommend LSRO (Leave SRO...)

And it's not offtopic lol.

Because every Silkroad will leave **** in your head after couple of time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2011, 15:20   #6

If you are not going to hold goldbots dont even go to rsro, prices are insane.
If you really want to play sro go isro.
Old 01/15/2011, 10:02   #7

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
If you are not going to hold goldbots dont even go to rsro, prices are insane.
If you really want to play sro go isro.
i remember when i bought my prems+ for 50/100kk ... now they cost like 10x more.

OT: I suggest you to wait for the swsro3 server.
Old 01/15/2011, 10:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
i remember when i bought my prems+ for 50/100kk ... now they cost like 10x more.

Dont go there unless you hate turks....
Old 02/04/2011, 13:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post

dont even consider swsro (nomatter which server ) , the reason why i think so , well , first i am a Turk but im gonna criticize turks who ARE PLAYIN SRO - NOT ALL TURKS- i let you know that in this almost all turk players in their teenages (15-16-17 even 12-13) so they are completely retarted , dont know how to make pvp , never been informed as '' dont ks pvp '' always make ks to your pvp and never let you play as you wish , they curse you swear you , and if you answer them not only a few turks be against you but all turks be against you in the server - as you know almost all players turks in this sro- , so i suggest you not playing swsro - dont forget im a turk and complaning about turks , if a turk says these , what would a foreigner do ? -
Old 02/04/2011, 22:18   #10

elite*gold: 2
vsro