Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Q] cSRO| VIP FlAGSHIP PROBLEM (only TODAY!)!

Discussion on [Q] cSRO| VIP FlAGSHIP PROBLEM (only TODAY!)! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Q] cSRO| VIP FlAGSHIP PROBLEM (only TODAY!)!

hi all...pls i dont gainning exps to ViP flag ship...when i kill mob in flag i have some black ***** -.- ... my friend have same problem.. and some players too... pls help (i restarted all...Re-extrahing all and NOTHING) ) pls HELP
Old 10/17/2010, 20:28   #2

elite*gold: 130
Contact mcsro.com staff.
Old 10/18/2010, 09:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Contact mcsro.com staff.
LOL, yes contact mcsro.com staff, they created this program......

WTF was that? If you have any problem on flagship, go to official forums, not to everyone who try to scam you, or they thinking they know everything.

1. Server flagship has many bugs
2. If you are already 110lvl you cant gain more XP/SP
3. Download almost every time the latest version from official website, some times update dont works as well.
4. Restart your PC and try to run it again.
5. If you use more than one char in same PC, than it happens to appears one of them or none in flagship, restart PC and login again.
6. Some times when EXP has in flagship are enough to lvl up and stopping gain more, get them and restart client.

One more time, DO NOT give away your account info for any reason.
DON'T buy accounts if you dont get all needs informations, what u need?

1. ID:
2. PW:
3. Secret Question:
4. Secret answer:
5. Forum name (Chinese forum):
6. CID:
7. Real name:
8. E-mail:

*Chinese players can get their accounts back as well even you change anything in it.

As i see in cSRO, many are thinking that is like iSRO, that anyone can do anything they want. If you are in cSRO to play as well, you are welcome, but if you are to scam others better stay in iSRO, we DON'T accept those kinds of players, we are doing our best to banning from the game those players.