Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

riBot need some help...

Discussion on riBot need some help... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
riBot need some help...

Is that possible to add warrior buffs to party members cuz there is no options for it....I can add only to 1 party member with ress skill..Meybe you know some tricks to add it to more party members..thx

All usefull posts will get a ''Thanks''

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help .. with Ribot-.-
05/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Why my Ribot doesn't work -.- can some one make a turtol or smth .. teach me how to use it (:http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5650/errory.j pg
ribot new
03/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
I want a link where to download new Ribot for rsro v1.011 !!! Please ...
ribot help
02/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys! I have a problem which is that i cannot login to rsro. well to be more specific i bought a premium not a long time ago (you know guys, fast login ftw!) Didnt have any problem till today, wehn i figured out i want to use ribot cuz rsrobot suxx. So i intalled edxloader (or something like that) and I did run the stuff, and guess what msg i got? "server is full" I downloaded hardmod, thought it will help, but its the same. Well why the server doesnt let me in with this...