Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CSRO]Problem in Webmail site

Discussion on [CSRO]Problem in Webmail site within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CSRO]Problem in Webmail site

Hi, is this, since yesterday I've been trying to enter the site Webmail CSRO"http://passport.srocn.com/newshop/newgdt/index.asp", but whenever I try the the following error:

您未被授权查看该页

您试图访问的 Web 服务器上有一个不被允许访问该网站的 IP 地址列表,并且您用来浏览的计算机的 IP 地址也在其中。
请尝试以下操作:

如果您认为自己应该能够查看该目录或页面,请与网站管理员联系。
HTTP 错误 403.6 - 禁止访问:客户端的 IP 地址被拒绝。
Internet 信息服务 (IIS)

技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)

转到 Microsoft 产品支持服务并搜索包括“HTTP”和“403”的标题。
打开“IIS 帮助”(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为“关于安全”、“按 IP 地址限制访问”、“IP 地址访问限制”和“关于自定义错误消息”的主题。

"Google translation to english"
Quote:
You are not authorized to view this page

You tried to access a Web server not allowed access to the site's IP address list, and you used to view the IP address of the computer was among them.
Please try the following:

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the site administrator.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client is rejected.
Information Services Internet (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and search, including "HTTP" and "403" title.
Open the "IIS Help" (available in IIS Manager (inetmgr) to access), and then search for the title as "on security" and "restrict access by IP address", "IP address access restrictions" and "On the custom error message" theme.

I wonder if someone else is with this error, or was I really took that IP Ban
Old 09/10/2010, 19:36   #2

No, I have it too, the site is probably getting updated with the new dresses and stuff? Well that's what I think.
Old 09/10/2010, 19:51   #3

They changed the address. It's now.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2010, 11:34   #4

Red face Home One Help Me :( :(

After The New Update when i open Game
First i open Silkroad (Csro) i click Start Then the Game Start And when the game Open Close in the first Sec i dont know how i do If you know Please Tell me
Thx ...........