Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro Division 2

Discussion on Csro Division 2 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro Division 2

where are the other server that was yesterday in division 2? i got in to the game now and i see that there are only 5 servers yesterday there was 7 or 8 and i was playing one of them but i dont know the name.. did they got deleted or what happend?
Old 09/01/2010, 13:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
They are merging some servers

Old 09/02/2010, 16:18   #3

elite*gold: 130
Read threads before posting. There are 2 threads about server merge.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSRO Division 1 Issue
01/20/2011 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Hi my friend was given a lvl 100 character on cSRO for division 1 but were having issues getting logged into it. When ever we connect we always get dced about 10 seconds later.... happens every time and this is only for division 1. the login info works on division 2 without dc
Searching for a cSro Account (60 LeveL+) Division 2
06/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
I'm searching for a csro Account 60+ (Wizzard or Nuker) Offer me.. mfg Sercan :)
WTS CSRO ACC LVL 59 DIVISION 2 SERVER OCEAN
03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I WTS CSRO CHAR LVL 59 WARLOCK / CLERIC FF NAME SyNChR0 WITH SET NPC AND 500 K GOLD I WANT FOR IT $ LEAVE HERE OFFERTS :)
cSRO Division 2 VIP (Not Ocean the other)
11/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
LatinMasters guild is recluting guild members (active english speaking players=, we have union (4 guilds atm) im lvl 54 warrior/cleric ff and i can help you out with gold and plvl if you guys want just pm me in game : MoonRose
[Csro] Division 1 VIP server
10/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey guys i am not sure if there was a thread made alrdy , but i searched and i didnt see another thread. so anywayz, I am playing in Division 1 in the VIP server, i forgot the name, becuz i dont have the chinese language thing install in my PC so yah, and my IGN is JonJon, So i really want to make friends there, if anyone is intersted pm me in Game, and also leave ur IGN's as Replys, Thx PS: if there was another thread then my apologizes , if there is one ^^