Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SERVICE] <rSRO> Character (Name) Creation

Discussion on [SERVICE] <rSRO> Character (Name) Creation within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What do you think about this Service?
I would recommend it! 63 50.40%
Support isn't good here! 3 2.40%
I don't trust this Person oO 17 13.60%
Don't need it :P 42 33.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08/04/2010, 12:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesderid View Post
#Reported: Thanks Begging (Asking thanks for a service that people could do easily by themselves)
you are so stupid, he wants to help people and you write such a ****
Old 08/04/2010, 13:37   #17

Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaKinChopper View Post
They could i know, but i made this Topic for people who CAN'T DO !!!
So if there are less people who take this service then i will get less thanks ... but idc, just want to help those people OMG !! Dont spam here with your statements ...
You could actually help them by saying they should translate a word to russian with google translate, then you would deserve the thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowblind16 View Post
1. you are so stupid, 2. he wants to help people and you write such a ****
1. My IQ is ~145, so no, I'm not stupid. Real test, not online one.
I took the test when I was 6 so the results were not influenced by my knowledge.

2. 'I write ****.'
Old 08/04/2010, 14:05   #18

Quote:
1. My IQ is ~145, so no, I'm not stupid. Real test, not online one.
I took the test when I was 6 so the results were not influenced by my knowledge.
Who ******' care?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2010, 14:12   #19

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
have u ever read why i am offering this service ??

not only for telling them a russian name lol
i also will cre8 them a character -.-"

your posts are ******* senseless dude

I havent made this topic for deserving dozen thanks ...
some people already asked me private to help them making a character cuz they can't for several reasons ... that made the idea, to create a topic for helping new people ...
and who cares what IQ you got? did i ask you for that? does it belong to the topic here?

NO !!
so be quiet now and let the people who need this service decide wether it's good or not for newbies !!
Old 08/04/2010, 14:24   #20

Received Thanks: 1,278
Quote:
so be quiet now and let the people who need this service decide wether it's good or not for newbies !!
Why dont u even get a company?xD

anyway i need ur help maybe.
Create me 5accounts, all europe, with a good name, and bring them to ong spots. Then pm me ... Kisses :-*.
Old 08/04/2010, 14:41   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DULAU View Post
Why dont u even get a company?xD

anyway i need ur help maybe.
Create me 5accounts, all europe, with a good name, and bring them to ong spots. Then pm me ... Kisses :-*.
Want the email and sa?
otherwise i will cre8 a 10 min mail
Old 08/04/2010, 15:14   #22

Quote:
1. have u ever read why i am offering this service ??

not only for telling them a russian name lol
i also will cre8 them a character -.-"

2. your posts are ******* senseless dude

3. I havent made this topic for deserving dozen thanks ...
some people already asked me private to help them making a character cuz they can't for several reasons ... that made the idea, to create a topic for helping new people ...
4. and who cares what IQ you got? did i ask you for that? does it belong to the topic here?

5. NO !!
1. You are offering it for fools who can't use google translate and create a character.

2. Senseless? I think I am explaining it in an undestandable way so don't call it senseless please.

3. Helping people. You could easily help people by redirecting them to google translate.

4. He said I was stupid, I just explained that I am not.

5. Why would I be quiet/listen to you? This is a free forum, people can say what they want as long as it isn't violating the forum and section's rules.

6. There is no six.
Old 08/04/2010, 18:20   #23

Quote:
1. You are offering it for fools who can't use google translate and create a character.

2. Senseless? I think I am explaining it in an undestandable way so don't call it senseless please.

3. Helping people. You could easily help people by redirecting them to google translate.

4. He said I was stupid, I just explained that I am not.

5. Why would I be quiet/listen to you? This is a free forum, people can say what they want as long as it isn't violating the forum and section's rules.

6. There is no six.
you are the fool noobie for me was helpful because now i'm on vacation and i don't have the client on laptop and i use only clientless and he helped me to create a char wich i can't create in these condition stop talking bullshit you have iq 145 with google or ? post my reply and i will continue cya
Old 08/04/2010, 18:39   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by -[>Lucy_Nyu<]- View Post
you are the fool noobie for me was helpful because now i'm on vacation and i don't have the client on laptop and i use only clientless and he helped me to create a char wich i can't create in these condition stop talking bullshit you have iq 145 with google or ? post my reply and i will continue cya
Every human with an IQ > 90 should be able to follow a simple guide. What's so hard to write your desired nickname in a small box, change the languages to english -> russian und press the translate button? If you don't know where the russian letters are on your keyboard, use the screen keyboard function of your windows.

Oh and what do you mean with "condition"? You can write such a long text in a forum, why can't you create a nickname?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2010, 18:57   #25

you read my post ? i don't have the client and on net mobile on laptop the download speed is low and only i can use clientless when you post first read =))
Old 08/04/2010, 19:06   #26

Guys, who don't need this service, shouldn't post here ...

And the guys who want to access it, what ever reason they have, just let em, i made this for them and NOT for the FULL Pr0's who are able to do EveRyThiNg !!!
Old 08/04/2010, 19:09   #27

Quote:
you read my post ? i don't have the client and on net mobile on laptop the download speed is low and only i can use clientless when you post first read =))
My post was not only directed to you, but to those, who are unable to follow a simple guide. They are the reason, why russian ppl start to hate us, just like in every other foreign version.

edit: ok i'll stop here, sorry for off-topic
Old 08/05/2010, 00:27   #28

lol some people just dont know when to stop xD anyways FreakingChopper i do need ur help. Imma send a pm you and maybe u can help me out because googe translate dont translate correct all the times ( Try to translate any song into Russian and then back to english.. all u get is bulllshit lol ). and the flamers here.... dont be a ****.. the kid is just trying to be helpful.. this is just stupid what u guys do here.. atleast try to be mature. And lesderid.. i dont belive that u have IQ 165 ( or how much was it ) because your stupid enought to flame him... if your smart enought then you would stop.
Old 08/05/2010, 08:20   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
0. lol some people just dont know when to stop xD anyways FreakingChopper i do need ur help. Imma send a pm you and maybe u can help me out because googe translate dont translate correct all the times ( Try to translate any song into Russian and then back to english.. all u get is bulllshit lol ). 1. and the flamers here.... dont be a dick.. the kid is just trying to be helpful.. this is just stupid what u guys do here.. atleast try to be mature. 2. And lesderid.. i dont belive that u have IQ 165 ( or how much was it ) because your stupid enought to flame him... if your smart enought then you would stop.
0. Whatever.

1. I'm not flaming. I'm just telling that it is stupid to let someone else do something only because you are too dumb to use google translate or because you are lazy. I consider that as Thanks-Pushing which is strictly prohibited.

2. It's ~145. I wasn't flaming, I just made my point clear.
'if your smart enought then you would stop.' -> Why would or should I stop?

I want to make my point clear. If people don't WANT to agree with me, even when it is clear and nothing is against what I say, I will act the same as they do: "I don't care what you say, I am right.". By this, people often see that they were wrong.

(Die laatste zin van je is fout.)

3. I'm gonna stop now. I honestly don't care about this enough to continue.

Quote:
you are the fool noobie
By reading my previous posts, you can easily see that:
1. I'm not a fool.
2. I'm not a 'noobie'/noob/newbie/..

Quote:
Guys, who don't need this service, shouldn't post here ...
You have no right to say what I/We should do.
Again, this is a free forum.
Don't think that because you started this thread that you are the owner of it.
^ This is not how a forum works.

Also, If you really didn't want us to say anything, you shouldn't have created the poll.

@Everyone:
I agree that this service is helpful for people who don't have the client or who don't have the right Media.pk2.
But, I can't see why someone could earn thanks for something that every sane person can do.
And even this I can't fully understand why people would do this because there is no way to easily determine that the Thread Starter is fully trustable.

Btw, this is so damn funny
Old 08/05/2010, 13:06   #30

for me it was a nice help ... idk for anothers ...

Tags
char, create, media, russian, silkroad