Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help registering rsro

Discussion on need help registering rsro within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help registering rsro

would any1 mind lending me a hand at registering an account on silkroad.ru? ive been trying for 2 hours now and i just cant get it right. much appreciated
Old 07/24/2010, 21:17   #2

What's so hard? If it still doesn't work, tell us the errror message.
Old 07/24/2010, 21:43   #3

the problem is with the picture with the letters. once in a while ill make it past that but then it will tell me that im using invalid characters in my password. does my name and password need to be in russian?
Old 07/24/2010, 22:12   #4

No, everything has to be in normal letters. Only ingame names must be in russian.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ksro registering, need help -.-
06/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Okay so ive done all the shit with the boxes, now onto the sec code translated in google translte Register to determine whether JOYMAX.COM and malicious theft of check is conducted to prevent blindness. Enter the name and social security number, please correct.
[Question]Registering
05/03/2010 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
why cant register in NAGC. it says "No Authentication" need help in my problem.
[Help] Registering in GCBoard
04/06/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
I always get this error in registering in GC Board Attention! Please ensure that you complete all the fields fully, taking particular care over the password fields. You will be sent an email to the email address you give after registering. Please read the email carefully, you will need to validate your account by clicking on a link in the email. I fill out all the fields. But I cant still register in the said board/forum. I am also having a difficulty with the codes. Any tip for me?
SJSRO Registering
12/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm sorry and I know some people have already might have asked this but, does anyone know when the registration will be back on? Thank you.
REGISTERING FOR THE 20X
03/26/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Fixed =0