Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro] OngFarmer needed!

Discussion on [cSro] OngFarmer needed! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[cSro] OngFarmer needed!

Bad title but i didnt found any other one ^^.

I'm playing on Alexander Division 2 and i want to farm one or maybe 2 new charakters. However im a bit lazy when it comes to dlvling daily, inviting, reinviting, and managing the Party there.

And here is the deal .. im looking for a guy which want to start new off, and get himself a charakter farmed. I will give you two Farmers (they will be both Lvl 64 with Sos weapons, 1 Wizz, 1 Bard, with as much as possible INT on their set), an mbot account for 24/7 lvling and gold for pots. You should have some experience in farming and be able to organize the party (Party Matching, keeping the average lvl low, invite and ban ppl which get to high), polite, and be able to handle critical situations (killstealers or Ppl which kill farmers for fun).
The daily dlvling will be also a part of your job, so i expect you to be trustable and active in it (i will give you a low cleric resser also).

If you think, this sounds makeable for you, and you wanted to have the chance to farm yourself a new char .. then apply here with some informations about your:

-Experience at Sro/Ong Farming or any other way of farming
-Your highest Sp farm rate till now and how you achieved it
-Active at any other Sro version?
-Possible build you wanna go for?
-And if there are many guys which wanna do the job, why should i choose you among others?

If possible, i wanna start off this Weekend, Greetz your N00bcake
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2010, 14:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi i would want to join you, but idk which is alexander, its all in chinese, im 21 from trinidad and tobago, ive farmed my bower in isro for 800k+sp right now its 90, im fed up of the traffic so i decided to join csro, i knw how to manage ong pt's, its jsut i dnt got a good computer to run several clients, but i knw how it all works, i used to farm with 2 high lvl bards n gets sp like around 50k+ for 8 hrs idk if thats a gd rate but i find its above average.. im new to csro, and im gona make a rouge and i want it farmed. thank *** for this post. msg me or sumn, thanks..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2010, 13:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroaddict View Post
hi i would want to join you, but idk which is alexander, its all in chinese, im 21 from trinidad and tobago, ive farmed my bower in isro for 800k+sp right now its 90, im fed up of the traffic so i decided to join csro, i knw how to manage ong pt's, its jsut i dnt got a good computer to run several clients, but i knw how it all works, i used to farm with 2 high lvl bards n gets sp like around 50k+ for 8 hrs idk if thats a gd rate but i find its above average.. im new to csro, and im gona make a rouge and i want it farmed. thank *** for this post. msg me or sumn, thanks..
Your SP quote is great, how many clients could you run at the same time?

Anyone else? Cant believe that nobody is interested where others sell 500k SP for 20 bucks..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2010, 14:19   #4

-Age. 16
-Location. Germany
-Experience at Sro/Ong Farming or any other way of farming. Not really just some days but nothing special.
-Your highest Sp farm rate till now and how you achieved it. 300k at ongs, only had 1 64 wizard (long time ago, noobtime xD)
-Active at any other Sro version?Just csro, have a lv 103 bower and 96 nuker there^^.
-Possible build you wanna go for?glavie/blade/fire (something "new")
-And if there are many guys which wanna do the job, why should i choose you among others?Well i have much time and i dont want to plvl new chars hehe and i can bot 24/7^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2010, 18:09   #5

Hi buddy,

-Experience at Sro/Ong Farming or any other way of farming. Farmed 1.5kk sp last year.
-Your highest Sp farm rate till now and how you achieved it. 1.5kk, with 1 96bard and a 58 wizzard, double pl almost 24/7 during something like 5 weeks. (had GT tho)
-Active at any other Sro version? might wanna go back on kSro, but not enough people there :/
-Possible build you wanna go for? Warrior/Cleric and Wizzard/Cleric or Wizzard/Warlock
-And if there are many guys which wanna do the job, why should i choose you among others? I guess I have some exp with farming and I've proved I'm not a scammer (my farm on kSro wasn't with my high level chars.)

I'll check the topic if you're interested, or just pm in game : Seyth.
Old 06/30/2010, 22:03   #6

-experience : at sro /ong farming 900k sp at csro/700k sp with 64 wiz
-Active at any other Sro version? i play only csro at the moment
-Possible build you wanna go for? warrior-cleric wizard-bard any char i like all caracters i love party grinding i will open any caracters build np
-i can bot 16-18 hours and dlvl no problem for me im not scammer

im waiting your answer if you intersted me pm me pls
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 13:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi1394 View Post
-Age. 16
-Location. Germany
-Experience at Sro/Ong Farming or any other way of farming. Not really just some days but nothing special.
-Your highest Sp farm rate till now and how you achieved it. 300k at ongs, only had 1 64 wizard (long time ago, noobtime xD)
-Active at any other Sro version?Just csro, have a lv 103 bower and 96 nuker there^^.
-Possible build you wanna go for?glavie/blade/fire (something "new")
-And if there are many guys which wanna do the job, why should i choose you among others?Well i have much time and i dont want to plvl new chars hehe and i can bot 24/7^^
Interesting, and you would want to farm yourself also a new char? and would you daily dlvl as well? thats not easy you know .. at least it takes time ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by deMonSk View Post
Hi buddy,

-Experience at Sro/Ong Farming or any other way of farming. Farmed 1.5kk sp last year.
-Your highest Sp farm rate till now and how you achieved it. 1.5kk, with 1 96bard and a 58 wizzard, double pl almost 24/7 during something like 5 weeks. (had GT tho)
-Active at any other Sro version? might wanna go back on kSro, but not enough people there :/
-Possible build you wanna go for? Warrior/Cleric and Wizzard/Cleric or Wizzard/Warlock
-And if there are many guys which wanna do the job, why should i choose you among others? I guess I have some exp with farming and I've proved I'm not a scammer (my farm on kSro wasn't with my high level chars.)

I'll check the topic if you're interested, or just pm in game : Seyth.
Very interesting .. Would you be really at it and daily dlvl and so on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doqi48 View Post
-Possible build you wanna go for? warrior-cleric wizard-bard any char i like all caracters i love party grinding i will open any caracters build np

I need 24/7 to finish the farm as fast as possible.

Nobody else which would like to do this job? Also weapons will be SOM from Farmers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 15:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by doqi48 View Post

TURK >.<
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 18:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryssTal94 View Post
TURK >.<
So!?

Pls keep your useless for yourself if you dont have anything useful to comment here, dont comment at all..and im grateful for EVERY person which applies here!

Anyone else which wanna farm also a char?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 18:50   #10

Well i have holiday hehe and much time
Thanks
1 User