Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO]Ocean server got one big problem

Discussion on [cSRO]Ocean server got one big problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/19/2010, 22:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony3009 View Post
Hmmm....Nice I hope you can clean the server I will try to help you..But about that to become friends with chinese players..I never said a bad word to a chinese player but they keep pk-ing us and kicking out from partys...
i never had that expierience on my server, but i can only assume, that others (not you) behave rude at your server against them, and that they had tolerate it first, but now get angry about all foreigners.

I always enjoy party leveling in jangan cave (8/8 not 4/4!!) with chinese players, they ress u, they give u pots, they buff you, its like the game should be, something that isro never ever will reach again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 23:32   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
1. Never said that. read it better
2. I play like a normal person. Handgrinding at Ksro
3. Reason: You play with Humans, some are stupid. you cant do anything about it.
4.scamming exist in all online games. cSRO is not a exception
I am talking here in general not about you personal.
Why just 2% from all players on Golden Age server try to scam?
Read last quote....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony3009 View Post
Hmmm....Nice I hope you can clean the server I will try to help you..But about that to become friends with chinese players..I never said a bad word to a chinese player but they keep pk-ing us and kicking out from partys...
I saw some players insulting chinese for example HellSing just check him...
Maybe you dont do anything bad in your server but the rest of you?
Because that Chinese in ur server acting like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
Don't worry its not everyone it is most people though. A lot of the people I met on that server were assholes but you can understand them being angry at you. They thought you were just another impostor trying to pretend they were a GM. But they would probably show more respect if you actually had the [GM] by your name.
It is not possible to have [GM] by my name, i am just one normal player who talking with GMs from CIMO via QQ messenger and try to helps them with international community, to be real GM must be in China :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.- View Post
i never had that expierience on my server, but i can only assume, that others (not you) behave rude at your server against them, and that they had tolerate it first, but now get angry about all foreigners.

I always enjoy party leveling in jangan cave (8/8 not 4/4!!) with chinese players, they ress u, they give u pots, they buff you, its like the game should be, something that isro never ever will reach again.
Thats right.
Because of few or more bad players they act like this Chinese players.

EDIT: To few guys dont belieave me just few screens that i talk with GM and GM send notice in English.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2010, 23:42   #33

I cant help them, because they are all 10-12 years old. They even can't speak English... I just want them to disappear from our server, or if it's impossible, then trade my lv 97 char to a char on any server at ksro or csro (sorry, i don't want to advertise here, just said ^^)
Old 06/20/2010, 00:16   #34

i can say i now personal some players who aren't that good...they don't know anything about fair play or about being nice with others...i know one and i'm wondering if i take some pictures with his illegal actions ...he might get ban...
Old 06/20/2010, 00:28   #35

elite*gold: 20
Haha, good that most of rusro players are rasist or biased at least, so turks and muslins dont even bother coming to the server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2010, 00:42   #36

hmm .. situation or Monolithic ( Triumph + Warflame ) is good .. but there are some turks and that cause that Chinese people dont trust us anymore ( my friend went to plvl and they ban him everytime when he joined pt - they thought he will scam them ... ) our guild is in friendly relationship ( dont how to spell it ) so it is OK ...
CIMO know that make lv 110 is hard - so they make event and flagship ( in flagship is bot now [ big + for CIMO ] ) But that bot is only for personal usage... and CIMO know how this game work.. but in iSRO you have to pay for login/play, on cSRO you pay only if you want to make better playing so i think higher donate because they care about us Chinese are very friendly always give me advice in something, something to translate just love them
Old 06/20/2010, 03:13   #37

Read chat. Hope you get to action, lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/20/2010, 05:55   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep View Post
You wait to ban IP us?
WHy you dont play like normal person, to have fun with more players, friends etc?
Why we always have to make stupid things to ban us from this so nice game?
We are on cSRO about 4 years, it is still Chinese, try to make Chinese player friends, try to make friends from other countries, this is one game, is to have fun, is to play with fun, not to steal other players because you cant buy silk or you dont have money.

On Golden Age it is not just me who keep this server clean, big English and German comnunity keep our server clean, we report anyone try to do anything bad in our server, we dont let anyone destroy this game.
Maybe new players dont know how is on cSRO, but at last is not iSRO, we can make many things to keep servers clean, the only thing what international players are thinking to do is to create a char and start botting.
1. Bot is leggal on 70+lvls from us, not from CIMO, CIMO dont allow botting at all, but we can unblock any account who has blocked for bot use after 70lvl, but we never unblock any account under 70lvl with blocking reason botting.
Why you you are here? To botting?
Plvl is faster at all than to botting.

In my second guild i invited one new player from Egypt, you know his first question? "Can i play with same account with you?" If you talk to him as i did you can make him (them) to understand that is inpossible also i helped him to find plvl on ice, so now he is happy, this is what you have to do with new players, helps them, talk to them to understand that here is not iSRO.

Do you think that anyone can send on Globals that he is a GM and to talk to whole server about it and more with so many globals?
Who is this stupid who will do that without get a ban?
I login in Ocean server with my main account, you think i want a ban?
I know that almost nobody knows me on Ocean server because nobody who play there use our forum but this forum.
We already know about Oceans problems from a long time ago so nobody from us joined there.

[GENERAL]
Guys on ocean server try to keep your server clean, take a screens, talk to anyone wanna try to scam you, report anyone try to make this game like iSRO, take a screens with proove that someone botting on low lvl, take screens when someone use goldfarmers, we already know about one guy who do that and sell his gold on one website.

I am here to help you, post anything here or in our forum.
GRA, have you been to isro since 4 years? Because I don't think it's a secret, every foreigner to csro already played Isro. But you must know something : Isro is filled with SOOOOO many turks and idiots, that you never can even grind 20 minutes without being distured by one. They try to scam by many ways, and some even started to buy globals just to spam the server. Also, Joymax was forced to say that GM will write in pink because too many people were fooled by those idiots pretending to be GMs. So that's why old isro players that have come to csro don't even think a single second that you are a GM, simply because this kind of scam was a part of each day in Isro.

By the way, a chinese guy the other day offered me 800m free. I did played isro since 5 years, I asked him a lot of questions to see if it was a scam. It's a kind of reflex. It's like living in the Bronx in new york. If you don't have a gun to defend yourself, you will sure be attacked. (This is just an analogy).

I must admit that for myself ( I do play ocean look at signature :P) I wouldn't have believed you. However, if I wanted to be sure that you were really a GM, I would have asked precise questions that only someone related to CIMO or SRO could answer. But unfortunately, some people are more rude and just start to say bad words.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2010, 11:06   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzaina2 View Post

Read chat. Hope you get to action, lol.
Because that many Chinese dont help us in some servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredou69 View Post
GRA, have you been to isro since 4 years? Because I don't think it's a secret, every foreigner to csro already played Isro. But you must know something : Isro is filled with SOOOOO many turks and idiots, that you never can even grind 20 minutes without being distured by one. They try to scam by many ways, and some even started to buy globals just to spam the server. Also, Joymax was forced to say that GM will write in pink because too many people were fooled by those idiots pretending to be GMs. So that's why old isro players that have come to csro don't even think a single second that you are a GM, simply because this kind of scam was a part of each day in Isro.

By the way, a chinese guy the other day offered me 800m free. I did played isro since 5 years, I asked him a lot of questions to see if it was a scam. It's a kind of reflex. It's like living in the Bronx in new york. If you don't have a gun to defend yourself, you will sure be attacked. (This is just an analogy).

I must admit that for myself ( I do play ocean look at signature :P) I wouldn't have believed you. However, if I wanted to be sure that you were really a GM, I would have asked precise questions that only someone related to CIMO or SRO could answer. But unfortunately, some people are more rude and just start to say bad words.

As i said i am not real GM, i cant write on pink Notices, i am just a normal player and helps CIMOs GMs with international players, try to keep our community correct without making problems to them.
I am not the onlyone who do that, others dont wanna show their selfs maybe, but many in our server keep us clean, why you dont do the same in your servers?
Report anything is against the game in general, against Chinese community, against at the last you.

EDIT: Our website has been reopened but we still upload our files, many functions maybe dont works yet, we will try our best to finish whole website as soon as possible.
Old 06/20/2010, 13:40   #40

Quote:
Because that many Chinese dont help us in some servers.
Can't you do nothing about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep
Report anything is against the game in general, against Chinese community, against at the last you.
Pressing the "Help Request" button? LOL dude we reported a goldbot guild and nothing happened to 'em. (we wrote english, maybe it's 'cause of that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosep
I am not the onlyone who do that, others dont wanna show their selfs maybe, but many in our server keep us clean
In what server do you play?
Old 06/20/2010, 14:20   #41

@up if you wrote a complaint to cimo in english im pretty sure you wont get a reply or anything done

and GRAnemoS is on golden age
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2010, 14:22   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclusive™ View Post
@up if you wrote a complaint to cimo in english im pretty sure you wont get a reply or anything done

and GRAnemoS is on golden age
Yeah, but how the hell are we supposed to report then? We can't write chinese and I can't copy-paste chinese characters, lol.
Old 06/20/2010, 20:54   #43

Quote:
Can't you do nothing about it?
I can if you all helps me.

Quote:
Pressing the "Help Request" button? LOL dude we reported a goldbot guild and nothing happened to 'em. (we wrote english, maybe it's 'cause of that).
No just report here or in our forum anyone try to destroy cSRO.

Quote:
In what server do you play?
Golden Age
Old 06/20/2010, 21:00   #44

Ehm nice to read, but come on... GM Granemos? You gotta be kidding ^^. Hearing strange :/...
But still nice Screenshots , also with the notices. That surprised me really xP.

But yeah, hopefully you can reach with your actions something... good luck.

Edit: How in the hell you've got so much skill points?
Old 06/20/2010, 21:00   #45

Quote:
I can if you all helps me.
And how can I (we) be useful?
Closed Thread