Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO BAnning Questionn,

Discussion on RSRO BAnning Questionn, within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/03/2010, 12:55   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxa View Post
My char's name was БольшаяМышь it means big mouse i created it by google translate. But this morning i got banned for illegal character name for year 3000. How can this be?

And what should i do?
Maybe big mouse is insulting or something >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RSRO BANNING BOTS
07/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
IF you whant bot you can t play Rsro because you allways get ban..Just banned me 57lwl char..You must pay 60$ to unnban thats how they make money ;DDD
Rsro Banning ?
06/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
u have 3 chances like in isro ? and first one is for 4 days or ?i got banned yesterday and i was in town using stall network , so why was i banned ?my bot was turned on but if i remember right they dont have sro guard or any other protection...
banning
09/10/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
wont the 360 server people bann you if ur caught vac hacking?
Bot Banning
07/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Hey im pretty new to this AgBot program and such and i was wondering, how many of you guys have used AgBot (in the way where you only occasionally use it to level up from here to there) and HAVE been banned? Cause i've bought about 15 dollars worth of silk and i hear that having silk reduces chances of ban... idk, strange rumor i suppose. Anyways, please be logical when you tell me if you have been banned or not. I mean like... if you used AgBot for like gold farming or something like that,...
About GMs Banning
06/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hey I was wondering how the whole joymax bot banning worked.. do they look at bots and talk to them or just assume? do they do a scan over players logs? do they somehow know that your not on client? lol sorry for being a newb but ive used loader, helper, MultiClients ect. and i sure in hell dont wanna banned xD thanks