Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rsro problem

Discussion on rsro problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rsro problem

why i cant update rsro is says that connectio nto the server had ended
Old 05/18/2010, 14:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
keep trying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rsro problem
06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I have this problem with the edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3: Imageshack - unbenanntmp.jpg Plss help me
Rsro PROBLEM !
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I got a problem with playing Rsro. I get DC all the time, sometimes i can play 10 minutes, then again only 1-2 minutes, and DC. This problem started like 3-4 days ago. Had no problem to play before as long as you want with no DC. I reinstalled the game etc. but nothing. Maybe someone here can help me with my problem ? Thanks in advance. :)
Rsro Problem!!!
04/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i have problem with Rsro the Patch stucked on 0% and doesnt move how i fix it? i dont have eny vista and win7 and it was working on my computer a month ago very well and now its not update me the patch
[RSRO PROBLEM] ribot problem
01/16/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hey... Ich habe ein problem mit ibot auf rsro. Immer wenn ich auf iBot.exe gehe kommt erst ein Fenster, indem steht irgentetwas am anfang mit free bot. Dann kommt so ein Fehler da steht :pimp:: Componet 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of this dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid:rtfm: Zur info: ich hab windows 7 ultimate 64 bit:mofo: