Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro download

Discussion on Csro download within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro download

this csro download page very slow :S i need other download link please help me
Old 05/18/2010, 05:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Go to google.

Type : Flash get

Download: Flash get (any version)

Go to this link:

Save it with Flash get.

Enjoy your fast download!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Csro]Client v1.148 Download
03/09/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Well heres a new link since ppl said the one in the guide is messed up....its MU btw so for ppl who have trouble with MU im sry thats the only site i can upload on. Csro Client v1.148
download problem (bot csro)
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, I have one question, Today I found on Chinese website bot, but i can't download it. Link: (U must register if you want to see bots screens) www.wys173.net So maybe someone know how to download it. I ask here because bot looks good, it have grab pet filter, auto party and many chin ppl use it. So i want to test it, but i can't download it... The similar download system is on lsyr.net.
i need csro download
06/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
title says it i want to play csro as swsro2 is down for a month or so links for rusro or csro appreciated thanks :D
[cSRO]Download and Register
05/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 46 Replies
Ok because all want the new link to download cSRO and register i'm now post! Download of new client Only on 24 april cSRO work coz have update cap lvl 100 SilkroadOnlineChinav1.127.exe - FileFront.com there Guide How Register there have translate to english how register with pictures : Silkroad Online Forums • View topic - Registering, Downloading, and Englishing cSRO offical site: 丝路传说·罗马远征:::大唐罗马文明对抗网游::: 丝路传说 register without guide if u know...