Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ribot Dont Use Return scroll to loop back

Discussion on Ribot Dont Use Return scroll to loop back within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ribot Dont Use Return scroll to loop back

Hey i have a problem with ribot when my char dont have more pots or Dura is low he dont Return to town
How i must to set him that he Return back??
Big thanx
Old 04/18/2010, 10:01   #2

Did you checked at loops: "Low MP Pots" and "Low Armor Durability"?
Old 04/18/2010, 10:09   #3

yes
Return to city
when low dura
" " pots
Old 04/18/2010, 20:40   #4

Can close find the problem!
Old 04/18/2010, 20:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stueber741 View Post
Can close find the problem!
LoL , so stupid ^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB and reverse return scroll
12/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi guys do you have any experience with a bug by using reverse return scroll(item mall)? Because every time i use it, it always say "Can't find target". I tried using when i died and used a return scroll outside the town but no luck always same message.I read somewhere about a quest that doesn't allow teleport,i even clear my quest list but still same message.So i thought sro-db is affecting this?Im playing in zszc server by the way.:mofo: Thanks!
Return scroll
09/15/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hey guys, im new so pls dont blame me for any possible mistakes ive made. im messing with dek infernal atm but got caught which means im in the hacker jail. i wonder if there is any possiblity to unlock the return scroll block cuz i read somewhere we can change some value from 0 to 1 in order to get it working again. thank you for any suggestions. peace
My agbot doesn't use return scroll
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok hello everyone, When I click on start walkscript everythings is nice, the bot goes to all NPC and goes to hunting spot and hunts mobs, everythings is OK. But when the bot has no pots or arrows, its written in bot console "BOT STOP" and I have some return scrolls in my inventory but the bot doesn't use the return scroll so it doesn't loop another time !! Some1 knows why ??
Picked up -49 return scroll(s)
06/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I got a bug either its agbot or sro , whenever i pickup a elixir or return scroll or pots it says -49 or -48 items -.- and when i pick it up it doenst shows in storage that i picked up. Anyone could help me with this? (=
why cant i use return scroll?
09/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi everyone, i dunno why that i cannot use return scroll anymore. The first time i use the bot and it can use return scroll, but i dunno since when i can't use return scroll it always say: "The requested order cannot be carried out" even if i just right click on the scroll. Please help i am sick of die and back to town for my loop =( thanks guys!