Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KSRO]Problem!

Discussion on [KSRO]Problem! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KSRO]Problem!

When the update done i got this error, and i need to do the update again by 0% and again the same error , i need help to find solution!

I have win7
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2010, 18:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
will, it seems you are opening an other sro.
i suppose to close everything and try to update,
if still the same :
-check your your kSro folder and search for Replacer.exe maybe it was deleted by your anti-virus guard, if so re-install the game while disabling the protection.
*make sure the windows system unicode sets as korean

good luck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KSRO - ??? Problem
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi guys, when i open the sro launcher i get the "???"Error, i cant update <,< i tryed 100times ~ to update but i always got the same error. anyone know what i can do against this prob??
KSRO PROBLEM !!
04/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guyz i have a big problem when i run ksro nothing happens it updates normally i enter game (of course i don`t understand nothing ;)) ) i select sv log in character OK ! but when i try to move.... it exits the game ... instantly !! Wtf to do ? i`m on win 7 (Run ad administrator and compatibility done already) Plz help me !!!:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
ksro problem
11/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
i got a problem on ksro when i want to see in the stalls of other player or want to open the item mall my sro_client.exe close please help i am using the edxloader3 and the edxcaptchagen please help
kSRO pk2 Problem
11/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Has anyone figured out how to pk2 the new kSRO glows I cant seem to get anything to work If you dont know what the glows are here you go http://img.yahoo.co.kr/game/silkroad/silkroadonli ne_4/ntg_img/goin_img/goin_02.jpg If you know how help me out please