Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with RiBot

Discussion on Problem with RiBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with RiBot

I Start RiBot , then it appears , i start Edx Loader (Or hard mode- no diference) And i launch with right port , lets say 16000 ; press Start - then Sro Client appears and after 3-4sec disapears.. i dont know what to do... Help me
Old 04/03/2010, 03:46   #2

elite*gold: 20
Outdated client, loader or bot?
Old 04/03/2010, 11:43   #3

Evrything is fine, i tryed restart pc , reinstall, resend bot , loader... Nothing helpz..
Old 04/05/2010, 21:31   #4

hint the debug console, patch seed. might work and redirect only the login ip. regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot Problem-Help Please!
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
i have 51wiz and i use ribot with him everything worked fine till i get to spiders traning area . u put script bla bla bla but when i try to move (event when the bot stoped) its like moving 1 meter and stop then i click again to move and it do it again and again ... and it same with the bot and i have another char and it works fine there .. what do i need to do ??
ribot problem
03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
how to make secondary buffs skills to work? i put the skills on "secondary weapon"...but nothing happend :confused:
riBot problem
02/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
When i`m launch ribot with clientless(i enter my info and i press Login and i get Error- c9 ERROR(PING TIMEOUT) maybe an1 can help ?
RiBot Problem
02/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I get allot of "Runtime Error 28: Out Of Stack Space".could someone tell me what is this error caused by and how could i fix it?if there is a way^^