Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro New patch thingy doesnt work:p

Discussion on Csro New patch thingy doesnt work:p within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro New patch thingy doesnt work:p

It still doesnt work for me :[ It says :

"Cant create file manager,
Maybe pack file corrupted or someone is already accessing it now... try in a few minutes later"

:[ Help!
Old 03/03/2010, 17:21   #2

What patch? lol...
there is no new patch
Old 03/03/2010, 17:31   #3

Well Its not a patch or w.e but the new Sro_client doesnt work when i download it it says that. I cant even play :[
Old 03/04/2010, 00:12   #4

elite*gold: 20
You need a patcher from 1.157 to 1.160 and let it update then from 1.160 to 1.162 through the client himself.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSRO doesnt work. Help pls...
01/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Firt of all i used google and searchfunc. :D Hello. Im using Windows 7 64 Bit. Now i loaded CSRO->Installed->Patched... Now i want to Start. I press on Yahoo Division 01 or 02 and press start. Now the SroPicture appers but before starting it goes away. Now its not in my Taskbar but the progress i running. 1 Minute later an error appears...I just can tell you the german error :awesome:: sro_client.exe funktioniert nicht mehr Weitere Infos über das Problem werden gesammelt. Das dauert...
OOG 10.9.+ Doesnt Work L2 SEA
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 9 Replies
So it seems that OOG 10.9.0 doesnt work anymore on L2 SEA. better start looking again for people who play in L2 SEA :)
DigimonRPG english patch doesnt work
04/06/2009 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
It stopped working because of the current gameguard blocks the modified .bin file. Can anyone out there make a bypass for the gameguard to allow this to work again?
I suppose this work as the effect removal thingy..
10/08/2005 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
I think this is the same. I dunno, i dont use the effect removal. Rather trust my own files then use .bat files. Kinda troublesome but...still safe =) This is for those who wanna know how to do it manually.Make a blank file. Make sure it is a .ini file .rename the real 3DEffects to anything you want. next name the blank file 3DEffects. And boom, you can totally no effects =)