Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why is cSRO Writing .. Squares?

Discussion on Why is cSRO Writing .. Squares? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why is cSRO Writing .. Squares?

I got my English Media.pk2 and when i logg in, alot of the stuff is translated in english BUT, the Equipement, weapons, mobs, uniques, writing is all in Square language.. And i've looked in pictures in this forums and i see people dont have square written all over their gaming screens xD

Any help please?
Old 02/20/2010, 03:58   #2

Download this and you are full in english
Old 02/20/2010, 04:31   #3

When i extract it , it says File is corrupt :/ Any help
Old 02/20/2010, 06:25   #4

Try downloading it again, and when it extracts overwrite original one.
Hope it help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Writing Script
12/03/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
!!!!!Problem solved, please close!!!! I am trying to learn how to write CE scripts, and I'm almost done with my first one, but I'm having a bit of an issue. I found the pointer and then the offset for what I'm looking for, and now I just need to figure out one small detail. The code at my offset is mov ecx,
plz help me iin writing ver code
10/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi plz help me i can't write the verification code
>>automatic writing<< V1.1
08/25/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
>>Johnny Keyhelper<< http://i44.tinypic.com/izcmdd.png Usage: Silkroad into the game after the panel to which yazıcam If you would check there and write something yazıcaklarınızı section yazıyosunuz and only need to do is write what I mean way up here at this Have you made one of you would push yapıyo ready to nick in sending the threats, say 1 per second when threats to leave the server to deal Concierge I will leave http://rapidshare.com/files/271406115/JohnnyBravo .rar
who is writing these scripts?
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
who is writing the scripts for ce? also i looks like c++ am i correct or is it somthing else?
Find Fur Squares Easy
01/31/2006 - Guild Wars - 1 Replies
Yesterday i was doing the dunes of despair mission with some henchies hoping to find some good runes. well while i was out there i had looted i think it was called a leather mane, but it was something mane(you get them off of those horse guy dudes, Centaurs) Well anyways i got those and i used a superior salvage kit on it and i got 2 fur squares from them. to test it i had another one in my invetory and i salvaged that one and i got 2 more fur squares. I went to the rare material trader and...