Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

csro reg problem

Discussion on csro reg problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
csro reg problem

csro register problem forum nickname?
plss help
Old 02/19/2010, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 20
Try to take somethin different, like marac030, or marac029 .. till it works; the Forum nickname doesnt matter anyway since you wont write there..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSro Log in problem
03/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
As u see i have many posts about probs in cSro i have the prob that it says my char is loged in but its not , but it would be ok if it happend once but it happens all the time i reset my computer turn of my net i try everything but the problem stays it goes away in like 3 hours.. :S
Have a serious problem CSRO
03/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
The problem is with the cid. When i try to log on i get: This user is already logged in...But when i try to change the cid i get error from chinese language it means: Account under the same ID number in the same time, landing only one! Can i change the cid only once? if yes what can i do now if i have already did it once? Please help, the threads about changing cid didn't help me, so i created new one.
Csro Problem :((
03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a Problem when i will loggin my Char he is already login :( today go that this not more.... Pls help me German:
Problem CSRO
11/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i connect to a server allways it sayed to me the account it connected...i make new account and still saying me...the account is connected...why?
[Help!] Csro problem
03/27/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hi, i've followed how to install Csro, i've installed it, put the english media.pk2 patch on it, registered to the chinese web, now, How do i put my id and pw in? i put my normal one into the ID and PW section, the same one i used to register to the website, and it stops for 5 seconds then disconnects. Do i need a Chinese id and password? im confused with the CID thing too :(