Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

starting on rSRO, got a few questions.

Discussion on starting on rSRO, got a few questions. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
starting on rSRO, got a few questions.

I'm thinking of starting to play rSRO, since it's a new version with lowlvl parties I guess so I was wonderin a few things like;

are there lvl1 - 42 sos weapons from npc like in tsro, ksro?
are there low lvl parties? since I'm not going to bot..
is there a nice russian/international community?
and finally, are there some things I need to know, other major (dis)advantages or interesting things

thanks in advance
Old 02/18/2010, 18:53   #2

there arent any event like in ksro
there are some parties but u should use bot :P
ya there are many ppl
Old 02/19/2010, 00:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaapii View Post
I'm thinking of starting to play rSRO, since it's a new version with lowlvl parties I guess so I was wonderin a few things like;

are there lvl1 - 42 sos weapons from npc like in tsro, ksro?
are there low lvl parties? since I'm not going to bot..
is there a nice russian/international community?
and finally, are there some things I need to know, other major (dis)advantages or interesting things

thanks in advance
1. No
2. Maybe if you have luck, there is still low lvls on new server.
3. Yes (english,german,russian....)
4. 90cap, servers are still populated (sometimes crowded), Item mall items are tradeable (can be sold in stall), if you dont have proper russian name you will be banned, silk isnt way to save you from ban hammer... and try to learn some russian XD for other feel free to ask.