Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a build for Wiz\Warlock

Discussion on Need a build for Wiz\Warlock within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Need a build for Wiz\Warlock

hi all.
i need a build with:

Skills i must to add Wiz\Warlock
What build i must to have (no Full INT) just say x Int | x Str when i level up
And a noobish guide how i must to use it :"> srry i was just china and i dont know what to do:">

Thank You for Helping me and Best Regards
Old 01/22/2010, 18:53   #2

Received Thanks: 1,278
wiz warlock is the biggest fail ever
try wizz/bard or warlock/cleric(but w/c takes lot of sps)
Old 01/22/2010, 19:01   #3

Hybrid euros are 90% failures, you sacrifice craploads of dmg for few hundred HP's, do pure int, much higher dmg than with hybrid and you can switch to lock in an emergency when you're grinding.
From warlock take:
Mind control: dark seed, strap

Dark Mentalist: decayed, curse breath (these cuz they give useful status; bleed[+dmg] & dull[slow], poison and burned aren't as useful)

Raze: medical, combat & courage raze(ravages have long cast time, combat raze lowers phy def, useless since you hit mag)

****** swarm: red flower, trap booster, (optional:****** trap, you get death trap later) death trap

Soul Pressure: (optional:daze, you get wrath daze later), wrath daze

Evil Swell: ****** aim, (opt. vampire touch, you get kiss later),(scream mask if you go 100% lock in pt) vampire kiss, (Reflect ends if you switch weapon)adv. reflect(doesn't end)

Dim Haze: (opt. slumber, wheel bind; you get better later) deep slumber and recovery bind.

PvE tactic: Use wiz to grind, debuff giants and kill them with wiz skills, in an emergency, switch to warlock, slumber and run away.
PvP tactic: Vampire kiss->daze->Razes->Hidden->slumber*->Switch to Wiz->Meteor and he should be dead, you can just skip razes or hidden if your opponent is weak.
*There's a bug here; if you use slumber after a trap, your opponent won't wake up when you attack them.
You could add illusion for jobbing, I haven't played this build so I can't help with wiz skills, however I've used these skills for a warrior/warlock.

I wuz bored! xD
Old 01/22/2010, 19:21   #4

tnx i will try it..
another builds?
Old 01/22/2010, 21:40   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
rogue/bard

best build for less sp

Good for uniques xBow
Good for pvp Dagger
Good for pt Bard
Good for pvm xBow
Old 01/23/2010, 00:53   #6

mm try wizard/cleric
wizard/bard full int
warrior/warlock (hard to play if u don't know how) full str
and the builds ppl mentioned above
Old 01/23/2010, 10:15   #7

hmm well i maked a One-sworded char what is best Warrior\Warlock or Warrior\Cleric
(i ask this to not make another topic)
Old 01/23/2010, 11:30   #8

Wiz warlock sucks in my oppinion, you can't tank so you don't have the time to debuff...
Wizard Bard is only for pve and even this doesn't work well, you can't bot/ tank (at) giants...
The best build with wiz is cleric in my oppinion, if you don't want to be a party cleric just skill recovery division and bless spell and you'll be fine.