Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO IP UNBLOCK PETITION?

Discussion on TSRO IP UNBLOCK PETITION? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO IP UNBLOCK PETITION?

So i wanna ask every guy that have played tSRO b4 the IP ban if you want to make a petition and someone send it to the tSRO admins and ask them to Unblock our IPs?
Old 01/14/2010, 17:32   #2

elite*gold: 40
not goin to happen lol.
Old 01/14/2010, 17:34   #3

haha nice thread.
Old 01/14/2010, 18:41   #4

That would be good :/, i had 38 or 39 s/s nuker. i would want to play tsro again...
Old 01/14/2010, 18:43   #5

elite*gold: 20
<<<Anti-petition petition!>>>
Everyone knows we deserved it so there is no need of such stuff.
Old 01/14/2010, 18:46   #6

whatever, we got rsro now lolz.
Old 01/14/2010, 19:03   #7

Legend 1 : The Legend has arrived the World (ksro)
Legend 2 : The Payback of the Bots (iSro)
Legend 3 : The Treasure of China (csro)
Legend 4 : The Democratic Win (vsro)
Legend 4 : The Rape from Taiwan (tsro)
Legend 5 : The Return of the Dead (Rsro)

shall i go further ?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2010, 19:04   #8

Dear Taiwan silkroad online administrators.

Me and a huge amonut of my friends... actually they are not all my friends, and I don't even know most of them, probably some of them are just random ****, but still. So as I speak, a huge amount of players have a request to ask You. Is there a way for foreign players to come back to Taiwan silkroad online and play happily? Few months ago, You blocked access to the game for all foreign players. But I'm sure, now You feel diferent. I'm also sure, You wish our goldfarms, bots and retarded players to be back as fast as possible. Because, is there anyting better in Silrkoad Online to being insulted, spammed or misstreated in any other way by some kids that don't know how to behave? I doubt there is anything better!
So how about You remove the IP blockade? Me and my frineds from Elite*Pvpers(infamous forum that develop bots, hacks etc. for Silkroad Online and other games) insist.

Yours faithfully Kyuzo Satsuki.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 01/14/2010, 22:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post

Me and a huge amonut of my friends... actually they are not all my friends, and I don't even know most of them, probably some of them are just random ****, but still. So as I speak, a huge amount of players have a request to ask You. Is there a way for foreign players to come back to Taiwan silkroad online and play happily? Few months ago, You blocked access to the game for all foreign players. But I'm sure, now You feel diferent. I'm also sure, You wish our goldfarms, bots and retarded players to be back as fast as possible. Because, is there anyting better in Silrkoad Online to being insulted, spammed or misstreated in any other way by some kids that don't know how to behave? I doubt there is anything better!
So how about You remove the IP blockade? Me and my frineds from Elite*Pvpers(infamous forum that develop bots, hacks etc. for Silkroad Online and other games) insist.

I had to LOL about this part
Kyuzo in action again xD

To topic: Lets say, you really made them to unban IP's .. but then, cant you see the near future? .. first bots .. first goldbots, Low Uniques get killed mostly by no-lifers which kill Cerberus 5 out 6 times a day, insulting taiwanese people .. and the result will be again a sweet IP-ban .. BAAAAAMMM the IP-Ban-hammer hit us again x)

My suggestion: Send a mail to them, ask kindly to unban your IP, maybe you will succeed and have luck, but bringing everyone back will bring all the random faqs as Kyuzo said, also back ..
Old 01/14/2010, 22:54   #10

Quote:

LOOL, +1 Agreed xDD
Old 01/15/2010, 07:46   #11

Quote:

i was falling asleep till i read that then i lol'd too hard but yea nice try with a petition but go back to the drawing boards. good luck 加油!
Old 01/15/2010, 10:19   #12

was looking on my photos, in my documents and saw this. server capicity around 15.00 gmt +1. and some weeks aftir this, guess what ^^
Old 01/15/2010, 12:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuTcHtUrK View Post
was looking on my photos, in my documents and saw this. server capicity around 15.00 gmt +1. and some weeks aftir this, guess what ^^
Meaning?
Old 01/15/2010, 16:41   #14

that we managed to get 2 servers full and the others populated ~2000peeps
Old 01/15/2010, 17:14   #15

Play cSro its the same language
Closed Thread