Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSRO]good job botters.

Discussion on [RSRO]good job botters. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/06/2010, 11:14   #46

elite*gold: 0
Kyuzo - I'm assuming you enjoy playing SRO or you wouldn't be here, yes?
Then my answer to the following is simple:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
I agree, but there's one thing I must ask. Why do you think we have to play fair?
Sod the common good, if it bothers you. But if you enjoy playing a game, why cheat? In the end, that only ever leads to gold bots who pander to the human greed you so realistically point out - and that, in turn, leads to the death of yet another good game.

So - simply put - play fair and enjoy SRO or cheat and eventually lose the game for good.

Nuff said.
Old 07/06/2010, 12:20   #47

elite*gold: 20
To late, rSro is already infected with GB and player GB, so not much to do here. Next step will be full servers, Prem for 1click etc .. w/e .. enjoy or not xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rsro] show your good drops(sox)
11/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 96 Replies
hey guys i just wanted to open a thread for our good drops in rsro show us some screenshots your post should contain: - "your server" - "picture" - ("your name just if you want") - ("an opinion") - ("short description") I'll start hehe ^_^
WTS Rsro Arthemis lvl 87 Wizard +9 staff good set :)
08/10/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Deutsch: Wilkommen :) Biete: lvl 87 Wizard/cleric Server: Arthemis (Rsro) Gold: c.a. 150 mil Weapon: lvl 85+9 staff Equip: +5 FB
WTT Bower LvL 94on Apollo and Wizard 86 Posidon for Good RSRO ARTEMIDA
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT Bower on Apollo i left Isro and now i sell all my chars Her Some Screens http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2006/sro201006 2700331632.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Acc is not Verifyed
Good News For Indo RH Botters
08/29/2009 - Rohan - 9 Replies
I have Found the way to fix the problem The way to fix the problems are: 1. Patch the new gameguard by running Rohan PH client (without using any bot.) 2. Delete your Rohan Bot ver 1.0.3c 3. Open your Prefetch folder by clicking on the start menu then choose run. In the box, type prefetch then hit ok. 4. Delete all the files in the prefetch folder then close it. 5. Open msconfig by typing msconfig in the run box command. 6. Click on the services tab in the msconfig then tick the Hide...
GOOD NEWS TO BOTTERS N SPEED HACKERS IN CABAL PH
07/16/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 35 Replies
for everyone who loves to bot and speedhacking boss monsters heres the goodnews for you all.... as long as you bot on nation war maps or war server (maps / server that ur name are numbers) you cant be banned ^_^ heres a speedhacker in PH that has a vid and screenie...and look at the reply of a GM and FM on the 2nd page... http://forums.e-games.com.ph/index.php?topic=5918 55.15 nough said ^_^ the GM has spoken