As title says.. You cannot install Applocale on Windows7, so i did know how.
Follow the next steps.
1. Place the AppLocale installer (apploc.msi) in your C: drive.
2. Go to your start menu, type cmd in the search box.
3. Hold down crtl+shift and click on cmd.exe.
4. Select Yes when a dialog asks if you want the program to make chances to your computer.
5. The command prompt should show C:\Windows\System32.
6. Type cd\ and press enter to navigate to the C: drive.
7. Type apploc.msi and press enter, the installer will appear.
8. Install the application.
9. Run applocale
10. Insert yous Silkroad.exe (THE APPLICATION NOT sro_client)
11. Select Chinese language (like i did in the next picture)
12. Next and there you go.
Silkroad will open up.
If you get The next error you have to dezactivate your security options.
"Applocale was unable to launch the specified application.
Please make sure the application specified is valid."
For what is applocale?
Applocale is a translator.. applocale will change your silkroad in chinese symbols... and you will can write in chinese and talk with chinese guys.
Myself and My buddy.
EDIT: If there is any unexpected error just send me a pm and i will try to fix it.