Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot in Official silkroad

Discussion on Bot in Official silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot in Official silkroad

Hi ppl have a dude any bot works on official silkroad v 1.444? ty
Old 11/24/2014, 03:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
u mean isro or which server ? Sbot working fine with Latest SBot-Vers: v1.99.110

Similar Threads Similar Threads
official Korean Silkroad
04/15/2022 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hey guys I am here to offer you help at starting at korean silkroad server. Some facts: Ksro has full revolution update like Isro-R but more advanced and player friendly There is no bot :) We are trying to build a communitiy there for the players who enjoy the gameplay and dont care so much about beeing the best botter or silk buyer.
Silkroad-Trader.De Official Community
01/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 19 Replies
**Note If this thread breaks any forum rules that obviously I'm note aware of I ask to the moderators to just PM me but not just lock away the thread. I will be happy to edit it out or modify external content that violates the rules. ************************************************* ********** If you don't want to read everything scroll down for a quick summary. I'm pretty sure all of us here have an account register at silkroad-trader.de and often go there to find out server...
[Silkroad Official]New Client with other language
05/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey Guys. Joymax have make an Client with other languages for silkroad here is the Link JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline My question is can we play with this Client in P-server and see the Items in German??..