Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wondering if there is a tool that delete arrows

Discussion on wondering if there is a tool that delete arrows within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wondering if there is a tool that delete arrows

i was wondering if there is a tool that can delete arrows from sro files so bot cant recognize it i saw something like that in sro forums something to prevent agbot from collecting arrows i really cant remember it so anyone can help?
Old 09/25/2009, 17:01   #2

No XD
Old 09/25/2009, 17:18   #3

its possible but it will cause lot of erros you will get random dcs every 10sec and i dont know how to fix this maybe some pk2 expert can help but from what ive seen theres no any on this forums try gamerplanet or 0x33

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy a lot of Arrows
03/16/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
Yo mates i saw a screenshot in a forum with a hunter, whos wearing 42.000 arrows. He said its a macro. Please post it here ^^
Make super arrows all look like 130 arrows
01/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 9 Replies
Have you ever longed to have those fabled 130 super arrows? They just look so...powerful! Well, now you can - and all you need is a super bow. So, anyone who wants to change their super arrows to look like 130 super arrows, download my handy little file in the end post. I may add more edits to this once I receive my reply from a PM, related to editting and I may take requests. Here is the screenshot:
Arrows?
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
is there a cheat to have always arrows? i mean in the lab, so i dont need to go out to buy and lose vp's? and is there a cheat to fly longer? not 40 sec or 60 sec, for a little longer? if there are thise cheats plz reply me , and plz give me a link where should i download it.... ty for ur patience, to read my first post :P