Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO Graphics error

Discussion on TSRO Graphics error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO Graphics error

HI im new to sro but anyway

everytime i start tsro i am able to log in and then select my char but everytime i get in game the client crashes on me

the client didnt crash until after i downloaded the tsro english [TSRO] ENGLISH SROClient v1201 its back like on 2nd page of forums

but everytime i start the game it just crashes it gives me no reason help me please.
Old 09/08/2009, 02:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't use translated pk2 medias that are some versions BELOW the original version of the game. Current server verions is 1.207, and ur using a media that is for 1.201. There are some graphical updates that make ur game crash! Some ppl are wearing some items or skills not implemented in the 1.201 media.pk2. Use a loader for a english patch. Its a lot better.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tsro error
12/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
I'ved install the 1.200 ver of tsro this week and it works.Today after i was playing isro my tsro was deleted and then i reinstalled the same version of tsro(1.200).But when the update must start i recived an error Yfrog - sro2008100107073151uh1.jpg If anyone can help me post here please.:handsdown: P.S:sorry for my english im romanian :D:D
TSRO Bot Error...
09/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all , I have one problem with tsro bot. When I logined to my tsro char I got this error . Somebody can explain to me that error ... I have loader with redirect port ... http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6892/tsroboterro r.png By evaldux182 at 2009-09-06
Tsro error
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi i cant update tsro i have this error http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/05 0909223719_jjl.bmp can anyone help me? sry for my bad english^^
TSRO error
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
why when i instaling Tsro i get this error: ]Imageshack - errory
graphics error
09/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
do you guys remember when people used that bunny error to d/c people? there's a db buyer on my server who we tricked into going rednamed,but he got to tg with all his super socks,and he's using effect removal,we set off like 15 fireworks and no d/c. so if anyone knows how to do that graphics error to your armor that d/c people when you go near them,I'd appreciate it if you could help me :p