Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TSro] File CRC Error

Discussion on [TSro] File CRC Error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TSro] File CRC Error

Hi guys,
I downloaded the Tsro clients at megaupload and if i want extract them it comes a crc file eroor can you help me?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tsro error
12/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
I'ved install the 1.200 ver of tsro this week and it works.Today after i was playing isro my tsro was deleted and then i reinstalled the same version of tsro(1.200).But when the update must start i recived an error Yfrog - sro2008100107073151uh1.jpg If anyone can help me post here please.:handsdown: P.S:sorry for my english im romanian :D:D
[TSRO] Error
12/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey Yesterday I was playing TSRO and it was all working good. Today I tried to start it but it came up with an error "BSO" saying "Memory" then lots of weird symbols. Just wondering how to fix this. Thanks :) Edit: I have the latest graphic drivers and directx
TSRO Bot Error...
09/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all , I have one problem with tsro bot. When I logined to my tsro char I got this error . Somebody can explain to me that error ... I have loader with redirect port ... http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6892/tsroboterro r.png By evaldux182 at 2009-09-06
Tsro error
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi i cant update tsro i have this error http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/05 0909223719_jjl.bmp can anyone help me? sry for my bad english^^
TSRO error
08/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
why when i instaling Tsro i get this error: ]Imageshack - errory