Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a guild on tSRO

Discussion on Looking for a guild on tSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a guild on tSRO

Im looking for a active, english speaking guild on tSRO, PM me in game - Odyssey, im on the M server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro]Guild
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 103 Replies
Ok guild has been made guild stats: Guild Name: EliteForce Guild lvl: 3 Members: 20/25 Cash needed for Guild level up: 14m People to contact to join guild (I give everyone join authority in guild): Anyone in guild, atm it would be: SwordnSheild (me) Beowolf
[TSRO] Guild Recruit Lvl 5 SilkWarriors
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Due to sudden desicions and brain waves of the uni masters we are now mergign th eguilds to make one highly active guild. N00BSquad. Anyways tried doing the whole Hardcore anti bot legit, didnt work out in the end due to too many Ass's and fakes in Fable and a lack of leadership. not gonna name any names not worth being childish all about it. Anwyays guilds been lvl 5 for 5-6 days now but its empty due to i was planning just to use it while i farm my new char. But got some friends in...
[TSro] ULPIA guild recruting
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
server ¬PªÅ ULPIA guild and union is recruting all english talking players for join leave me 1msg in the game (DarKSeeD)
[tSRO] Legit Euro Guild
09/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Anyone knows any active legit Euro guilds in server M?
[Tsro] Making a Guild^^
08/26/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
Hey all. I'm new on tSro and I'm lvl 29 and I'm on M server. I will make a new guild today, please reply on this post or PM me on NiceNuker if you wanna join. -I will recruit everyone who wanna join and speak english -The first people to join will have Join/Kick/Notice/Union/GS. -You can suggest guild names for this guild because it is not made yet. Darkkev PS: You can pm me on EliteMan,EliteBoy,EliteGirl or EliteWoman (they are my goldbots rofl) or on NiceNuker (My main character)