Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey - A smal question.

Discussion on Hey - A smal question. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey - A smal question.

First of all hello to everyone.
I wanna know if there's any private server working except ecsro .
Does sjsro still work?

Can anyone post some links where I can get a working pserver to play on.

PS: I've used search button and couldn't find anything regarding this matter so don't spam saying use search or w/e. If you can help me post a link , give me some info , if you don't , simply don't post and keep your **** for yourself.

Regards.
Old 08/20/2009, 20:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section, post this in Private SRO Discussions/Questions
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[LOTF] SMAL QUESTION
05/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
I would like to know what the best LOTF source to use I'm using this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discu ssions-questions/202558-tiny-release-loft-source-f ixed-added.html I like this but I wanted to know if you have a better I know the LOTF most complete source that someone can pass me
Smal problem about TQ
04/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
when i wrote /awarditem 410339 for buried blade its came but its just super not to+12 with 2sdg so how can i get +12 2 sockets items
a smal basic scam ^^
06/02/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
ok i just got 4 ppl with this scam today and i wana share it with yall ^^ req: 120+ acc with full data and nothing on them go find some random ppl (mostly bulkers) who dont know so much about the game and have good gear. go chat a little bit with them and after a while say that you are quitting the game and are giving your gear away of your acc you use for the scam. say that he must be quick and go to the market to join in the drop party you make up. once hes there say he just...
big boos,smal monsters
01/02/2007 - Eudemons Online - 11 Replies
can some one make a new hack for big boss and smal monsters??