Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tSRO

Discussion on tSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tSRO

Hey guys.I just decided to go for the official version of sro cuz the private servers suck since most of them get sosun+9 and other stuff that really ruin the game.

so i decided to go for tSRo since i all ready have an accont from a long time ago.
i only need the client and english media.pk2. if someone can supply me with some links i would be very thankfull

P.S. dont tell me about the search button because those links are a lil' "old" so i dont want to waste time on them
Old 08/06/2009, 12:01   #2

elite*gold: 20
Read Guides about tSRO here:

Download the latest Client here:
Old 08/06/2009, 12:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
Read Guides about tSRO here:

Download the latest Client here:
i allready knew that.i asked for a more "updated" stuff than those.cuz with that client u have to wait like 20 min till it gets the latest updates >.<"

thx anyway for the attention
Old 08/06/2009, 13:27   #4

That is the right thing, with tSRO you can only dl the very first version, and it will update till the very end.