Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KSRO help!?

Discussion on KSRO help!? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
KSRO help!?

i get these errors when trying to register ksro account? Please help I tried so hard for a kssn.
Old 11/24/2011, 20:21   #2

Well, I'm not sure, but I managed it to register so I think you have to click those green buttons at the right of the field. It's for checking E-mail, ID, etc. If this doesn't work, try to change the point under the e-mail field.

hope this helps
Old 11/24/2011, 21:29   #3

Email problem, KR Joymax have some issues with Gmail, try use Yahoo or Hotmail it's kinda hard in the register but i give you and advice install Korean Unicode and use it as main if you wan't to play at Ksro, it helps you and it makes you learn a little bit of korean kinda fast if you practice.